Gunfighter Mk.III is in stock

Moderator: AdminGroup

Eduard VKB FSC

Gunfighter Mk.III is in stock

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri Feb 07, 2020 13:53

Hi all,

The cargo with Gunfighter Mk.III variants has arrived and we started shipping. Almost the full range of Gunfighter variants is now available excluding MCG Pro grip with Russian label. However, we do have standard MCG (non-Pro) with both English and Russian engravings in stock.

You are very welcome to place your order

There are more details about Gunfighter Mk.III in our official announcement post here

We offer now both 100 mm straight extension kit(first time listed for EU store) and 200 mm curved extension kit which is compatible for both Gunfighter Mk.II and Mk.III
Price for 200 mm extension is lowered as we do not include small base plate anymore. It should be ordered separately if needed. The main reason is that our upcoming UCM Stronghold product which does not require any base plate to apply. It gives more freedom for you, guys, to plan your purchase better and save few bucks on it.

We received many questions about availability of Gunfighter upgrade kits, Gladiator upgrade kits, Gladiator-X, UCM Stronghold sets etc. The next shipment from HQ is not yet planned as it is very much depends when operations in China officially restored and then it should be possible for us to plan the next shipment again.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

pizmak

Re: Gunfighter Mk.III is in stock

Postby pizmak » Fri Feb 07, 2020 18:10

Coolio, thanks Eduard!

PS. I'd personally would love to get my hands on the mounts!

PetriWessman

Postby PetriWessman » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:02

Got mine last night. Build quality really high, easy to set up mechanically. At first I was a bit worried since the stick didn't seem to work, but then I found the video on this site which explained how to update firmware and run the initial config program (Set "Default" + "Calibration"). Followed the instructions there, and everything started working like a charm.

Really nice, this thing is much, much more precise than my old one (g940). I can fly the DCS Huey without any smoothing curves here, where I needed 20% on the old one. No spikes or jagginess.

Good job! :)

P.S. It might be worth it to make a *very* clear link to the initial setup video on the website, to help others trying to figure out why the new stick isn't responding. :)

biolog

Postby biolog » Thu Feb 13, 2020 18:00

Hi Eduard,

I was just wondering - do you know when the twist adapters and MCG Pro RU is likely to be back in stock?

I am trying to decide if I should wait for stock to appear on your site, or ask my relatives to bring one to me from Russia (as they will be visiting me in UK in March).

Many thanks in advance!

S.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:28

Hi biolog,

Both should be in stock in March. At least, that's my expectation but it depends how quick the logistics from China is restored.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

giovannifranzese

Postby giovannifranzese » Wed Mar 18, 2020 23:20

PetriWessman wrote:Got mine last night. Build quality really high, easy to set up mechanically. At first I was a bit worried since the stick didn't seem to work, but then I found the video on this site which explained how to update firmware and run the initial config program (Set "Default" + "Calibration"). Followed the instructions there, and everything started working like a charm.

Really nice, this thing is much, much more precise than my old one (g940). I can fly the DCS Huey without any smoothing curves here, where I needed 20% on the old one. No spikes or jagginess.

Good job! :)

P.S. It might be worth it to make a *very* clear link to the initial setup video on the website, to help others trying to figure out why the new stick isn't responding. :)

Hi Petri!
I got my SCG today. Mechanically mounted. Beautiful and great build. I got stuck with the sw setup. Can you please share the link of the site you mentioned in you post?

Thanks!
Giovanni

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”