Support Ticket Time / Support Account Issue

Moderator: AdminGroup

ashtoruin

Support Ticket Time / Support Account Issue

Postby ashtoruin » Wed Jan 15, 2020 14:45

Hi, I submitted a support ticket without creating an account about a week and a half if not almost two weeks ago and I haven't heard back yet. Mostly wondering how long it typically takes for support tickets to get a response (I understand it might be a bit longer than normal as it's post christmas)

I wasn't given a ticket number (probably because I didn't create an account) so I tried to create an account to see if it would be associated with my email and it errors out telling me my email is in use. When I try to reset my password it tells me I don't have an account.

Eduard VKB FSC

Re: Support Ticket Time / Support Account Issue

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Wed Jan 15, 2020 22:55

Hi ashtoruin,
Yes, the holiday season affected a response time, unfortunately. We plan to clear the queue by the end of the week. Sorry for delay.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

ashtoruin

Re: Support Ticket Time / Support Account Issue

Postby ashtoruin » Tue Jan 21, 2020 13:07

No worries, I totally get it. Just wondering if you made it through the ticket backlog last week?
Im wondering if I need to create an account using a different email to create a new ticket since I appear to be unable to create a support account using my email address so I don't think I have gotten a response to my ticket yet. (I haven't received one at the email address I provided at the very least)

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”