Another trying to get in touch with Eduard or sales support

Moderator: AdminGroup

Eduard VKB FSC

Re: Another trying to get in touch with Eduard or sales support

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:43

Hey Start_84,

Just see your message here. Well, I do not see any issue with the joystick you returned... It works perfectly well with no issues at all. It is pity that you sent it back. The joystick is just fine. I explained it with the screenshots in a ticket yesterday.

Please, let me know if you want a replacement or just a refund.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Lain

Postby Lain » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:58

Is the ticket system broken? Didn't get a reply, again. Ticket number is #1439.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Tue Oct 15, 2019 0:09

Just want to write some conclusion on this case as it went public... The joystick were inspected and it is perfectly operational. It works as a charm from my point of view. The reason to consider by the customer as a faulty joystick is that it does not return to neutral position by itself but stays a little bit before zero. The reason is that the combination of relatively light springs and relatively sticky grease does not allow to return the stick to the neutral position every time. This can be adjusted by applying stronger springs of course but this will make control less accurate. Current combination of grease and springs provides good feeling on the stick (less "springy") and the light springs helps to control the airplane or starship better. At least as VKB and many virtual pilots do believe. But indeed it is very personal and everyone has own opinion how the joystick should operate.

So, it was mutually agreed that the order should be refunded
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”