Any predictions abut shipping or delivery?

Moderator: AdminGroup

alex96lt

Any predictions abut shipping or delivery?

Postby alex96lt » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:58

Hi VKB team.

I ordered Gunfighter Mk.II with MCG Pro EN (order 7258) on 9th August(!). The order status is still “in process” and support ticket (1453) that I opened is still open. Also tried to get Eduard through email/PM without success.
Friends I am aware of the annual leave, but from August 9 almost a month has passed ...
Do you have any expectations about shipping or delivery of my order?

Best regards.
Alex.

Eduard VKB FSC

Re: Any predictions abut shipping or delivery?

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri Aug 30, 2019 17:20

Hi Alex,

I understand your impatience. In your case it took some extra time due to shipping to non-EU and it requires additional (manual) efforts to ship.

We are shipping now in batches and handling requests/inquiries but not able to process all of them yet. Especially for Gunfighter orders. All Gladiators orders we have shipped already but for Gunfighter orders with different options, grips, cables, engravings etc it is important to check carefully each order before shipping and sometimes the order needs to be doublecheck with the customer, check all open inquiries via ticketing system, emails etc. So, that's why it takes more time to avoid any mistake with shipping.

I hope you understand why it takes extra time for Gunfighter orders. We are really appreciate your and the other customers patience who believes in VKB-Sim products.

For your particular order we plan to ship it tomorrow.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

alex96lt

Postby alex96lt » Fri Aug 30, 2019 17:38

Hi Eduard!

Thank you very much for your reference!
Can I contact you in PM?
Actually, in support ticket that I opened, I asked for possibility to get RU version of MCG PRO grip, instead of EN. Is that possible?
Another question. Which courier service do you use?
Can I get my order via DHL? This is my preferred shipping service.

Thanks again, Alex.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Mon Sep 02, 2019 0:39

Hi Alex,

Yes, sure, we have now MCG Pro RU version in stock and could ship it instead of MCG Pro EN.

For shipping details for your particular case, we could discuss it further via email.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”