Query Regarding 'On Hold' Order

Moderator: AdminGroup

MadJackMcMadd

Query Regarding 'On Hold' Order

Postby MadJackMcMadd » Fri Aug 23, 2019 16:33

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could help with me a query I have regarding an order which is currently 'on hold'. I processed the order last night through paypal, which I believe was in the form of an 'echeck'. I understand that these can take several days to clear. My question is whether the item I have ordered (currently listed as 'on hold'), will be held/reserved for me until payment clears? I ask because, unfortunately, the item I have ordered has subsequently gone out of stock and I am worried about missing out. Thanks in advance for any assitance you may be able to provide.

With best wishes,

Daniel

aklambda

Re: Query Regarding 'On Hold' Order

Postby aklambda » Fri Aug 23, 2019 18:14

Normally, if you receive an invitation to pay for an item, it is reserved until payment clears. Give it several days, I am sure it will be fine.

EDIT: Besides, on the website it says that orders (in the EU) will start shipping out on the 27th. Before that nothing will ship, so you have time.

If you experience any problems, you can always rely on Eduard to help.

MadJackMcMadd

Postby MadJackMcMadd » Fri Aug 23, 2019 20:31

Thank you very much for your helpful response! I hope you are right. I am very much looking forward to upgrading to a VKB joystick :) I wish you a pleasant evening.

MadJackMcMadd

Postby MadJackMcMadd » Thu Aug 29, 2019 14:36

Good Afternoon,

I see that this order is still 'on hold' and wondered whether anyone was able to look into it for me? Thank you.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:55

MadJackMcMadd wrote:Good Afternoon,
I see that this order is still 'on hold' and wondered whether anyone was able to look into it for me? Thank you.

Hello MadJackMcMadd,
Sure, I will check what's wrong. No worries. We are back in business after annual leave and started shipping this week.

Can you please provide me with your order number ?

Thanks,
Eduard
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

MadJackMcMadd

Postby MadJackMcMadd » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:00

Hi There,

Thank you so much for the response. The order number is 7308. I'm not sure if there is an issue with paypal echeck's, but I'd be happy to pay via an alternative payment method if so (e.g. bank card/direct transfer). Thanks again! :)

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:51

Hi MadJackMcMadd,

Thanks for the order number ! Yes, it is PayPal echeck payment and the payment is on hold as the payment is not yet cleared by PayPal. The clearance is expected to be issued today then PayPal payment and your order status in our store will be changed automatically.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

MadJackMcMadd

Postby MadJackMcMadd » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:18

Hello Again,

Many thanks for your response. Paypal just tried to take the funds again via echeck and once again it did not go through. I do not understand why, because I have ample funds in my bank account. The order is now showing as 'failed' and I am worried I will miss out on my item as the KG12 grip for the Gunfighter MK II is now showing as 'out of stock' on the website. I was not prompted to try an alternative form of payment. Is there any way you can reopen the order for me to pay via an alternative method for the item that I presume was reserved for me? Thank you!

MadJackMcMadd

Postby MadJackMcMadd » Fri Aug 30, 2019 15:48

Thank for sorting this Eduard :)

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”