ETA on Gladiator MK.II nonPro?

Moderator: AdminGroup

Shedix

ETA on Gladiator MK.II nonPro?

Postby Shedix » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:00

Hey guys.
Just found about this stick and unfortunately also about his problems regarding availability. And see there, it's out of stock with no date announced when it should be back :(

What are my best chances to grab one? How long does it usually take to restock? I want to throw my money at you guys since I don't like the visuals of your competitors (V.....) ..

Thanks for any information.

Eduard VKB FSC

Re: ETA on Gladiator MK.II nonPro?

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Tue Aug 20, 2019 13:59

Hello Shedix,

No worries, the Gladiator is back in stock :)
We have sufficient amount of them, actually. Please, be aware that the store operation is limited due to annual vacation break and we will be able to ship it only next week.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Shedix

Postby Shedix » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:44

Ordered already, thanks man!! Such Joy. Heard it's actually a pain in the a** to get that stick, seems like I managed to it. But in all hurry I wasn't logged in while I ordered, just gave my email and payed with PayPal haha.

When can I more or less expect it when living in Germany? End of next week? Thanks for your reply and info btw, so stoked to try it out in DCS.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:58

Thank you for your purchase ! All Gladiator orders are to be collected by a postal courier on Friday. I expect it to be delivered in about 3 working days so it should be at your address on Tuesday or Wednesday.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”