Any idea what this means??

Moderator: AdminGroup

mickham29

Any idea what this means??

Postby mickham29 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 18:53

Your pre-order release date has been changed. The new release date is February 22, 2022. Your order details are shown below for your reference.
Dear customers, We are glad to inform you that the reserved Kosmosima grips are expected to arrive to the store this week. The invitations to pay for reserved item will be sent in batches and we will start doing so as soon as the items are in stock. The cargo contains items to fully cover all reserv…
Just received this from VKB EU.

Eduard VKB FSC

Re: Any idea what this means??

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Thu Mar 21, 2019 21:02

mickham29 wrote:Your pre-order release date has been changed. The new release date is February 22, 2022. Your order details are shown below for your reference.
Dear customers, We are glad to inform you that the reserved Kosmosima grips are expected to arrive to the store this week. The invitations to pay for reserved item will be sent in batches and we will start doing so as soon as the items are in stock. The cargo contains items to fully cover all reserv…
Just received this from VKB EU.

Hi mickham29,
We are expecting to get the cargo with Kosmosima grips tomorrow and start sending invitations to pay the order.
You could pay the order within two weeks from the date when the invitations is sent. Sorry for confusion with the release date.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

TrueWeevie

Postby TrueWeevie » Thu Mar 21, 2019 21:03

I got another email in addition to the first:

Your pre-order release date has been changed. The new release date is June 15, 2019. Your order details are shown below for your reference.
Just to avoid confusion, the release date is changed to June, 2019 but please note that it is relevant only for new reservations !
All the existing reservations are planned to be covered by the next shipment in April.

What the fekk does this mean?

I have an existing reservation for a GFII and an SCG Premium Left...when do I get this? Is it June? Or is it April

If it is going to be the 15th June, I'm disappointed but at least I have a date. If it's April then that's fine but why send out this confusing email!

Eduard...stay off the intoxicants when you do customer communications!

marivx

Postby marivx » Thu Mar 21, 2019 21:14

Change date again ??? now "This item will be released June 15, 2019. "?
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

marivx

Postby marivx » Thu Mar 21, 2019 21:16

why send this email ???

You requested to be notified when Gunfighter Mk.II was back in stock and available for order.

We are pleased to announce that the product is now available for purchase. Please act fast, as the item may only be available in limited quantities.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Thu Mar 21, 2019 21:18

TrueWeevie wrote:I got another email in addition to the first:

I have an existing reservation for a GFII and an SCG Premium Left...when do I get this? Is it June? Or is it April

If it is going to be the 15th June, I'm disappointed but at least I have a date. If it's April then that's fine but why send out this confusing email!

Hello TrueWeevie,

It has been explained that all existing reservations are planned to be covered in April. Only the new ones are expected to be delivered in June. And, again, it is an estimation. If we could deliver earlier, it will be done. Currently we are dispatching the orders placed in November but manufacturing is now able to produce in bigger volume. As soon as we receives the next batch, it will be immediately offered for the customers who placed earlier orders.

Many customers believe that to place the reservation is much more comfortable than just wait for availability of the product in stock. That's why we keep it for EU store for now until we have sufficient stock.

TrueWeevie wrote:Eduard...stay off the intoxicants when you do customer communications!

I appreciate your remark.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Thu Mar 21, 2019 21:23

marivx wrote:why send this email ???

You requested to be notified when Gunfighter Mk.II was back in stock and available for order.

We are pleased to announce that the product is now available for purchase. Please act fast, as the item may only be available in limited quantities.
Hello marivx,
This is automated email notification which just inform that the item becomes available. You can choose your required Gunfighter variant and place the reservation.

TrueWeevie

Postby TrueWeevie » Thu Mar 21, 2019 21:50

Eduard

Thanks for the reply. I hope you won't mind me saying this: I know your English is a lot better than my Dutch or Frisian (so I do feel a little guilty about saying this) but if you have access to a native English speaker then possibly get them to read through the text before you send things out. I always have to scratch my head a little when reading the communications from VKB Europe!

Oh and I forgot the smiley after the crack about the intoxicants so I hope the spirit (no pun intended!) of the remark was clear! :lol:

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”