Order complete - package hasn't been sent yet

Moderator: AdminGroup

tmax

Order complete - package hasn't been sent yet

Postby tmax » Wed Feb 27, 2019 13:28

Dear all,

On the 23rd of February I ordered the Gladiator MKII. On the 25th I got my DHL track and trace code. When I visited the website it told me that my package had been 'registered'. A day later I got an email from VKB telling me that my order had been completed. However, when I checked the track and trace code it still said that my my package had been 'registered' and that they hadn't received the package yet. I checked it this morning again and still says the same. What is going on? Is the Gladiator MKII out of stock? Also, why are you using DHL, one of the most interesting delivery services to have graced this earth, when your website explicitly says that yous are going to use postNL?

Many thanks,
Tmax

Eduard VKB FSC

Re: Order complete - package hasn't been sent yet

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:00

Dear TMax,

I agree that the status names a bit misleading and "Completed" should be replaced with more meaningful name like "Shipped". In fact, DHL picked up the parcel on the 26th of Feb so I hope it has been delivered to your address already or should be delivered on the 27th. Actually, it seems it doesn't work as expected for NL delivery on the 26th so tracking information is not updated in time on DHL site for all parcels.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

tmax

Postby tmax » Thu Feb 28, 2019 20:31

I just contacted DHL on facebook and this was their response.

Hoi Tmax, ik kan me voorstellen dat je dit graag wilt weten maar wij hebben die informatie nog niet omdat wij geen fysieke scan hebben mogen ontvangen. De verzender lijkt stellig te beweren dat wij de zending in ons bezit zouden hebben, ik kan daar niks van herleiden. De verzender kan hiervoor een onderzoek bij ons opstarten. Groetjes,

Rough translation:

Hi Tmax, I can imagine why you'd want to know that [the ETA], but we don't have that information as we haven't received a physical scan [of the package]. The shipper seems to claim that we have the package, but I'm unable confirm that. The shipper can request us to look into it [to fix the issue].

What's going on?

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:28

Hello Tmax,

Your parcel has been picked up by DHL driver on the 26th together with many other parcels (which most went outside NL) and it has not been scanned until yesterday. I have contacted DHL and they say that we used different DHL service and it should be moved to the other DHL channel and therefore it took extra time. They proposed to wait and mention that the parcel will be delivered by the weekend.

Now I see that your parcel is finally scanned and processed so it should be delivered to your address tomorrow.

Sorry for inconvenience. We will adjust the shipping process accordingly. DHL keeps changing their delivery rules which sometimes makes it confusing.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”