Shipping and addressing issue

Moderator: AdminGroup

bbr

Shipping and addressing issue

Postby bbr » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:56

Hi,

Some feedback about the EU web store: I'm not sure how automated the addressing of parcels is, but mine was just shipped with the wrong zipcode.

I had an apartment number in my second address line. City and postcode was filled in correctly. When I received the tracking info from the carrier, it appears the package is being sent without a zip code, but WITH the apartment number. Since both are four digit numbers, this is probably going to cause a fair bit of trouble as far as getting the parcel to me goes.

If this stuff is automated, it probably needs some looking into. Is there any way to get such information corrected in transit?

AeroGator

Re: Shipping and addressing issue

Postby AeroGator » Tue Jan 29, 2019 13:00

I tend to approve 99+ per cent of the posts. But anything that can be solved by email to the dealer I believe is better solved by email to the dealer.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

bbr

Postby bbr » Tue Jan 29, 2019 14:17

Eduardo responded far quicker than the forum led me to believe was likely ;) I mostly posted here since it looked like support responses could be on the slow side, and time was of the essence.

Turns out my fears were unfounded. Thanks VKB!

AeroGator

Postby AeroGator » Tue Jan 29, 2019 14:27

We are indeed slowing down for the New Year holidays... so now we are in half-hibernation till mid-February.
Glad it worked out well with Ed.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”