NO TICKET ANSWER FOR ONE MOTH????

Moderator: AdminGroup

geramos109

NO TICKET ANSWER FOR ONE MOTH????

Postby geramos109 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 19:25

I had a trouble with one controller and i send it back to VKB. I pay the shipment and is suposed that I have to get back other new Controller and the money I spent on the shipment. From this point I did not hear any news from them and All this time I have no controller so I can not use anything to fly.

That situation is not very good publicity for the company. At first I got a 100$ that did not last even two moths without malkfunction, and after that the customer service is slow as hell.

AeroGator

Re: NO TICKET ANSWER FOR ONE MOTH????

Postby AeroGator » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:09

geramos109 wrote:I had a trouble with one controller and i send it back to VKB

An example of what the support request should NOT be like.
An example of what the support request should be like would include fill information on what exactly device you were talking about, when and from what shop the device was bought, when and where you opened a ticket, when and to which VKB office you sent the faulty device, etc.
Otherwise there is nothing to talk about and nothing to investigate into.

All this information would best be sent to vkb email. Forum messages sound louder but are served slower and only get attention of the support group when and if they have spare time to check the forum.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

geramos109

Postby geramos109 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 14:26

I was talking about a gladietor MkII I openened the ticket 2 months ago. Ticket number is 579. I sent the item to VKB FSC EuropE Kriekengaarde 7 3992 KH Houten The Netherlands. And I got the confirmation that the item is there and that is wrong one month ago. From there Eduard told me that they are going to send me a new one and he ask me to confirm my adress. Since there I am still waiting the new controller, the money of the shipment (i gave him the reciept ).

No idea if you need this by mail but I decided to put it here because no ticket answer so maybe same with mail and i didnt want to wait other month to check if the mail is working or not.
If you need the info by mail to solve the ticket I can provide it to you without problem

Runarbt

Postby Runarbt » Wed Jan 23, 2019 16:33

My guess is you are first in line for new batch. It has been out of stock for quit some time, just got back in stock a few days ago(?).

Doesnt excuse poor communication though. You should have recieved an estimate for when to expect the replacement unit.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Wed Jan 23, 2019 19:38

Hello geramos109,

Sorry for delay with the final part of your story. We had some backlog of tickets to be cleared and getting a new person on board which should improve the ticket handling.
I have replied your ticket and will send the replacement as soon as possible.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”