EU store. No reply to ticket.

Moderator: AdminGroup

RiftFlyer

EU store. No reply to ticket.

Postby RiftFlyer » Tue Jan 15, 2019 22:37

It seems to be an ongoing thing based on what I’ve read in other threads. I’ve asked a straightforward question is the contact form but had no reply. Perhaps others here may have already asked and can reply for them or maybe Ed will drop by.

What is up with the pre-order for the Pro Kosmosima sticks with gunfighter bases? I have pre-ordered a left stick and base but the website does not have the option to order a right hand one! What’s the point of allowing a pre-order which results in an incomplete setup? Is there any way to pre-order the right hand pro SCG grip with a gunfighter base?

terids

Re: EU store. No reply to ticket.

Postby terids » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:26

The option should be there, however that combo sold out really quickly.

Your best bet at the moment is to buy a Gunfighter base with the KG12 grip, and a separate Kosmo pro grip for the right hand.

PS. I'm not affiliated, just watching the forums.

RiftFlyer

Postby RiftFlyer » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:49

I must have been late to the party! It would be so much easier if the vendor communicated. I really dread having one stick and being in limbo waiting for the second one. The website states “this item will be available February 25th”. If I missed out on the pre-order for the right grip and base then why advertise that date. Is that for a second round pre-order?

blackram

Postby blackram » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:29

Ive sent a ticket and no response. Its really annoing since I have a new pedals and a possible mechanical flaw. I cant even see an open ticket in my VKB account (different than this forum acc).

terids

Postby terids » Wed Jan 16, 2019 18:41

As far as I know, the date shown is when they expect the stock to arrive in the EU to full-fill the current reservations. If they are showing as out of stock, it is because the arriving stock has already been allocated to these reservations. Anything that still shows as in-stock is still available to reserve. I'm avoiding the word pre-order as there is no money paid up front.

If you really want the combo, keep an eye on the site, especially around the date shown. Maybe you will get lucky and someone will cancel their reservation. Good luck! :)

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:02

Hi guys,

there is some delays with the ticket handling but all of them should be handled by the end of the week. We are getting a new person on board as it didn't work well with my other colleague due to personal circumstances and I hope the ticket support and communication will be improved significantly.

Thank you, terid, for explanation, the situation is exactly as you described. So, at the EU store we have got the quota from HQ based on manufacturing capabilities and plans. Based on that quota we open reservation with some estimated release date. We do not collect any pre-payments as the dispatch date is not guaranteed. So, as soon as the release date occurs, the customers who reserved the item will receive an email with the payment link and then could proceed with the payment. Currently we support PayPal, direct bank transfer and some e-payment options like iDEAL, Sofort and E-PS.

When the quote is over, then the item is shown as "out of stock" and it is not possible to reserve it. We hope to get to normal way and sell from our stock but it is quite difficult at the moment due to high demand.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

RiftFlyer

Postby RiftFlyer » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:08

Understood Eduard. Thanks for taking the time to reply. It’s very much appreciated.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”