Gunfighter SGC edition reservation?

Moderator: AdminGroup

Dambala

Re: Gunfighter SGC edition reservation?

Postby Dambala » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:26

Hi Aerogator, hope the container for Europe will left china before the start there crazy new year party and trink much too much Yanghe vodka ;)

Cassiop

Re: Gunfighter SGC edition reservation?

Postby Cassiop » Mon Jan 07, 2019 21:35

AeroGator wrote:
Cassiop wrote:principles of no pre-order but meh, who cares. ^^

Thanks Sir! In fact we feel the same about pre-orders. So my original text contained reference to "waiting list" rather than "preorder", but our dealer preferred to alter it before posting and returned "preorder". Anyway, he is the boss in his territory :)
In my understanding, it can't be called a pre-order as long as no funds are deposited, however indeed, who cares. I hope the Kosmie will be out faster than we work out a proper word choosing between all these "reservations", "waiting lists", "bookings", etc.

that's indeed a good question. could it be called pre-order since no funds are deposited ? i think you're right. That said, not having to make a deposit to reserve the stick is very pleasing (and played a roll at some point in my "reservation"). I understand that's mainly because someone will be pretty happy if i cancel my reservation at some point, and the sitck would be sold anyway so, but still, i shall thanks your distributor for doing so !

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”