Gunfighter Pro comes with a Stick Extension

Moderator: AdminGroup

rauchenderkolben

Gunfighter Pro comes with a Stick Extension

Postby rauchenderkolben » Sun Oct 28, 2018 17:14

hey, on the north american website it says "Gunfighter Pro comes with a Stick Extension"
this does not show on the EUwebsite unfortunetally. I was wondering whether my MCG PRO flightstick I preordered (from eu website, shipping to germany) will come with the stick extension or not ?
Does anyone know more ?

Northamerican website https://vkbcontrollers.com/?product=gunfighter-mk-ii
European website https://flightsimcontrols.com/product/gunfighter-mk-ii/

I would definitely need the stick extension for my seat, but currently I do expect it to be inside the package I ordered. If it isn't, I'm not sure whether this joystick is getting too expensive for my taste. Not going to pay 80 bucks for a metal stick after paying 415€ for a joystick :S. I asked the support about this already, but as usual they don't seem to answer (have a open ticket that is already 65 days old)

mov

Re: Gunfighter Pro comes with a Stick Extension

Postby mov » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:51

If you odered Gunfighter Pro MkII - it's include Extention Stick.
If you odered Gunfighter MkII (OR Gunfighter TableTop) - in's not include Extension Stick.
С уважением, Ольга.

aniron

Postby aniron » Mon Oct 29, 2018 15:49

Gunfighter Pro means it includes an extension.
"Gunfighter" or "Gunfighter Tabletop" means it does not include the extension, small baseplate and #50 springs.

MCG Pro is an upgraded grip from the regular MCG.

There doesn't appear to be a way to select a Gunfighter Pro in the current preorder round, only to add it as a separate €69 item.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Mon Oct 29, 2018 15:50

rauchenderkolben wrote:hey, on the north american website it says "Gunfighter Pro comes with a Stick Extension"
this does not show on the EUwebsite unfortunetally. I was wondering whether my MCG PRO flightstick I preordered (from eu website, shipping to germany) will come with the stick extension or not ?
Does anyone know more ?

Northamerican website https://vkbcontrollers.com/?product=gunfighter-mk-ii
European website https://flightsimcontrols.com/product/gunfighter-mk-ii/

I would definitely need the stick extension for my seat, but currently I do expect it to be inside the package I ordered. If it isn't, I'm not sure whether this joystick is getting too expensive for my taste. Not going to pay 80 bucks for a metal stick after paying 415€ for a joystick :S. I asked the support about this already, but as usual they don't seem to answer (have a open ticket that is already 65 days old)

Hi rauchenderkolben,

We are not selling Gunfighter Pro version within EU anymore. Instead, there is separate stick extension kit available. There is no difference between Gunfighter Mk.II Tabletop + Stick extension and Gunfighter Mk.II Pro in price and functionality. The difference between MCG Pro and MCG Standard is only about controls used on the grip itself.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

rauchenderkolben

Postby rauchenderkolben » Tue Oct 30, 2018 13:29

Ah thanks you for your reply !!
I did order the extension kit seperatly then, I read that there should be a button for a combined shipping at the checkout page, ...ah just recieved a reply from the support ! so apperantly the extension kit is in very good stock, there will be plenty for everyone xD They took out the combined shipping button, because it was apperiantly too confusing and since they will have the extension in stock for quite a while now, you can easily purchase one when your preorder is ready.

well, guess I'm one of the first customers that got confused not to find the combined shipping button. But that combined shipping button seems pretty useful to me ;) What would I do with a 70bucks 200mm metal stick with a slight dent in it, sitting on my desk tomorrow and reminding me every day that I payed 70bucks(80with shipping) for a 200mm stick with a slight dent in it. naaahh naah, it will be less painful when that stick arrives around christmas, I'll have enough wine and some harry potter books to read trying to use it as a magic wand before using it as what it is, a 200mm extension with a dent in it :)

Do preorderers actually get a discount or something for the upcoming throttle quadrant ? If it will be available to EU, I think this thing could make my wallet finally implode :D

best regards !

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”