December'18 batch

Moderator: AdminGroup

Sorbic

Re: December'18 batch

Postby Sorbic » Thu Mar 07, 2019 23:44

Well I'm waiting for a mail to arrive than... but I'm a bit worried... I have my mail from my preoder status, Eduard told me all is fine with my order but I do not see anything on the webside about preorder status its empty so really worried :?

Lets hope I get a mail soon :D

lethak

Postby lethak » Thu Mar 07, 2019 23:58

ghost84 wrote:How reliable is the new march 7 release date? I need a stick to fly the new F-14 soon... :mrgreen:

Seems like it was not reliable, jumped to April 7 ....

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Sun Mar 10, 2019 23:10

Hi guys,

Please, do not take "Release date" seriously. It is mentioned on the product page that the date could change and not concrete but I guess it is not clear enough.

The website will automatically execute all reservations and send payment links to all people in the list when the release date arrives. The last thing we want is such mess. Instead, we send invitation to our customers manually in portions and carefully process the orders. In such manner we will make sure that all orders which arrived first, are served first. The release date is just technical and we will remove it from the webpage to avoid confusion.

The items are in stock now and we start shipping first Gunfighter orders on Monday. It is planned to fulfill pre-orders placed in October and November. HQ confirmed that they are working on full speed to cover all reservations as soon as possible. So, hopefully the next batch will be shipped to us very soon.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

aniron

Postby aniron » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:47

@Eduard
If you do not know within reasonable doubt when you will receive the shipments, I would suggest being a lot more vague with your release date statements. E.g. "April 2019" or "Q2 2019" instead of "April 7, 2019".

Naming a specific day makes it seem much more precise and set in stone, like it might be delayed a week but certainly not a month.

aniron

Postby aniron » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:08

@ Eduard

I just received the following email:

Hello, a note has just been added to your order:

Dear customer,

VKB FSC EU have received the first batch of Gunfighter MCG Pro EN in stock and started shipping them to the customers who reserved that version in October and November 2018.

Please, note that we send invitation to pay the pre-ordered item in batches. Some customers already received them and it will be completed by the end of this week.

The next batch is getting prepared by VKB manufacturing and will be sent to us soon. ETA is the end of April.

Please, ignore \”release date\” for now. The reservation will be open again until VKB manufacturing produces sufficient amount of Gunfighters for all waiting customers and we plan to serve customers as soon as we have another batch in stock and not wait for a \”release date\”.

Team VKB FSC Europe

So does this mean I will for sure not receive the "invitation to pay" until May earliest (next shipment end of April) for my Gunfighter-Kosmosima premium L combo?

Or do you still have unallocated stock from the current shipment (sent out in batches, "will not wait for (Apr 7th) release date")?

Could you give an indication based on order date or order number when we will need to make the payments and can expect to receive our orders?

Wildtrak

Postby Wildtrak » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:13

That's it... canceled all my preorders (Order: 5702 and Order: 5386) and gonna sell my Gunfighter + MCG Pro Grip + T-Rudder pedals.
This business model and communication is far beyond anything...

Luckily Virpil announced their new VPC MongoosT-50CM Base.
It's superior then the VKB and cost less AND you can actually buy it!
Bye bye VKB... you won't be missed!
The more you sweat in peace the less you bleed in war.

Ugly Eric

Postby Ugly Eric » Wed Mar 13, 2019 20:22

While I agree that VKB is not doing everything as good as they could, being a melodramatic kid aint helping noone, expect the individuals, who will get the stuff you had preordered.

Sorbic

Postby Sorbic » Thu Mar 14, 2019 18:21

I agree being melodramatic wouldnt help at all.

Like in my case, I pre-order in October (like many of you)
a long the way checked what the status was and saw my preorder was gone on the website, Immediately contacted Eduard and he assured all was fine and that my preorder still excist just something with the website. Being shitless how to pay my joystick once they came available, Eduard did replied that he will look at it and again assure all should be fine. Look it was like he said, Payed a few days ago and again Eduard told me that the payment has arrived. So now I got a link with shipping and its on its way. Today I should get it. :D

Can the communication be better yes but I can't complain, think the main confusing with many of you is: how does it work the whole order, shipping ...
Keep in mind its not a company like Logitech or anything... so the quantities arent so high....
So for the Europe side, Eduard goes with a preorder batch system, with this he know how many they need to ship in the container to bring to Europe.
From the moment production has enough they ship it over, once they arrived at Eduard... he start sending invoices when he sees it get payed he send it.
A lot of manual action that take time. So be patient they do anything they can.

Guess if the production could go a notch higher in gear, it would all go faster but that perk of a starting business.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:51

aniron wrote:So does this mean I will for sure not receive the "invitation to pay" until May earliest (next shipment end of April) for my Gunfighter-Kosmosima premium L combo?

Or do you still have unallocated stock from the current shipment (sent out in batches, "will not wait for (Apr 7th) release date")?

Could you give an indication based on order date or order number when we will need to make the payments and can expect to receive our orders?

Hi aniron,

We are currently dispatching Gunfighter + MCG Pro EN combo's for orders placed in October and November. There was only one production run of Kosmosima grips so far (globally). Within the quota for EU we were allowed to offer reservations for our customers. The grips will be in stock in a week or so. The Gunfighter+Kosmosima combo's (as well as MCG RU and KG12 combo) are being produced and in few weeks time will be shipped to EU store. The shipping will take 3-4 weeks and by the end of April we should be able to start dispatching them. Please, do not expect that all reserved items will be covered with the shipment but as soon as the next batch is ready and shipped to EU we will start sending invitations to pay the reserved orders. Hopefully we will get delivery every month and waiting time for Gunfighter customers will be shortened significantly and eventually later this year we will clear the reservation list completely.

The "release date" mentioned on the website is not relevant actually. We are handling reserved items as soon as we have them in stock and strictly in manner "the earlier reservations are handled first".

With regards of Gunfighter + Kosmosima combos, I am expecting to have the items in stock by the end of April but I can't tell exactly how many of them will be available. Hopefully, all. Otherwise the next shipment batch should be in store in May. But please, take it as an estimation.

HQ is doing the best to increase the volume of production but it is not just amount of Gunfighter units to produce. The quality is top priority. I don't believe that you, guys, will be happy to get it sooner but then face issues with the device.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:00

Lisa-Azra wrote:What is the news on the VKB throttle, Is there one available? If not any news on a release date?

Hello Lisa-Azra,

What is known for me is that VKB throttle is in development. It is not yet ready fore manufacturing yet. I would expect more concrete news by summer.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”