MKIV rudder pedals already out of stock

Moderator: AdminGroup

blackram

MKIV rudder pedals already out of stock

Postby blackram » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:18

2 weeks ago I was getting email from VKB notifying me that the MKIV rudder pedalas are back in stock. 2 weeks later and it is out of stock.
When it will be available for purchase in EU store?

AeroGator

Re: MKIV rudder pedals already out of stock

Postby AeroGator » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:54

blackram wrote:2 weeks ago I was getting email from VKB notifying me that the MKIV rudder pedalas are back in stock. 2 weeks later and it is out of stock.
When it will be available for purchase in EU store?

Have you talked to the EU dealer?
Best Regards,
AeroGator

blackram

Postby blackram » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:52

Hi AeroGator, yes Ive send an email to Eduard and Im waiting for response. This can be a long wait you know.
And, I purchased and ordered a spare set of springs for Gladiator and still waiting them (Order #4591 from September 19, 2018).
Ehhh...

AeroGator

Postby AeroGator » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:45

blackram wrote:Hi AeroGator, yes Ive send an email to Eduard and Im waiting for response. This can be a long wait you know.
And, I purchased and ordered a spare set of springs for Gladiator and still waiting them (Order #4591 from September 19, 2018).
Ehhh...

If Ed has no pedals in stock, you are most welcome to order them from China factory outlet at Aliexpress. We have tons of pedals waiting to be at your feet.
Talking you order, I pinged Ed about it. Hope he gets back to you soon.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

blackram

Postby blackram » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:15

AeroGator wrote:
blackram wrote:Hi AeroGator, yes Ive send an email to Eduard and Im waiting for response. This can be a long wait you know.
Ehhh...

If Ed has no pedals in stock, you are most welcome to order them from China factory outlet at Aliexpress. We have tons of pedals waiting to be at your feet.
Talking you order, I pinged Ed about it. Hope he gets back to you soon.

Shipping from China (Ali) is too expensive....and the pedals and VAT are more expensive than in EU store...
Thanks for your assist regarding replacement springs.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:59

Ehhh...

Hi blackram,
Your order 4591 was shipped about a week ago and you should receive the springs this week I believe. We have now processed the big volume of pre-orders and getting to normal pace finally.

With regards of T-Rudders, the amount we received was way too small then expected. I was really happy to have the pedals in permanent stock for almost two years and tried to keep it up but not this summer. Hopefully we will get it to permanent stock next year again - we have just got much bigger amount of T-Rudder sets confirmed for December shipment which should be sufficient.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

blackram

Postby blackram » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:03

Thank you Eduard, that is good news.

EDIT: I got the springs. Thanks!

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”