Need help with failed transaction for reserved item

Moderator: AdminGroup

flashben

Need help with failed transaction for reserved item

Postby flashben » Fri Sep 28, 2018 14:23

Hi im one of the guys that preorder the Rev.A stick back in june and and I had a failed payment in august. I still can't complete the payment to this day, because everytime i click on the payment link in my invoice it sends me to this
And there's no payment option on the site when I go to orders in my account.

I've send 2 Pm's to Eduard and still waiting for a solution. It would be great if this could be resolved before the weekend.

redribbon

Re: Need help with failed transaction for reserved item

Postby redribbon » Fri Sep 28, 2018 14:39

What kind of transfer did you option?

I asked Eduard to send me Paypal invoice, he did and i payed it, also he confirmed me that it was paid.
It was week or two ago.

Now i still didn't get shipping notification that grip was sent, i guess they are busy packing and shipping orders so i assume i'll get notification next week.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri Sep 28, 2018 14:50

flashben wrote:Hi im one of the guys that preorder the Rev.A stick back in june and and I had a failed payment in august. I still can't complete the payment to this day, because everytime i click on the payment link in my invoice it sends me to this

I've send 2 Pm's to Eduard and still waiting for a solution. It would be great if this could be resolved before the weekend.

Hello flashben,
We discussed it earlier this week via email your payment option and shipping option to choose. You didn't choose your payment option yet. Sorry for delay answering PMs.

Now it should also be possible to pay via website and choose the payment method you prefer. Please check your email for the payment link.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri Sep 28, 2018 14:52

redribbon wrote:What kind of transfer did you option?

I asked Eduard to send me Paypal invoice, he did and i payed it, also he confirmed me that it was paid.
It was week or two ago.

Now i still didn't get shipping notification that grip was sent, i guess they are busy packing and shipping orders so i assume i'll get notification next week.

Hi redribbon,
We are currently shipping rev.A grips. All of them will be shipped by Tuesday next week.

All pre-ordered and paid Rev.B grips and Gunfighter sets are to be shipped by Wednesday next week.

flashben

Postby flashben » Fri Sep 28, 2018 14:53

Hi thanks for the fast reply, I'm still getting that payment pending when i click on the payment link in the new invoice. On the webshop when i check orders it says payment pending Ideal. Can you change this to Paypal maybe?

flashben

Postby flashben » Fri Sep 28, 2018 15:04

Eduard VKB FSC wrote:
flashben wrote:Hi im one of the guys that preorder the Rev.A stick back in june and and I had a failed payment in august. I still can't complete the payment to this day, because everytime i click on the payment link in my invoice it sends me to this

Hello flashben,
We discussed it earlier this week via email your payment option and shipping option to choose. You didn't choose your payment option yet. Sorry for delay answering PMs.

Now it should also be possible to pay via website and choose the payment method you prefer. Please check your email for the payment link.

Can you change the payment option, I think the Ideal payment in progress is preventing me from buying

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri Sep 28, 2018 15:21

flashben wrote:Can you change the payment option, I think the Ideal payment in progress is preventing me from buying

Yes, I think so. I have just changed it to PayPal.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”