Are the preordered Rev.A MCgrips in stock in Europe??

Moderator: AdminGroup

flashben

Are the preordered Rev.A MCgrips in stock in Europe??

Postby flashben » Wed Aug 29, 2018 20:15

Hi I pre ordered the Rev.A gunfighter MCG grip and selected local pick up and received a mail for payment on the 23rd of August, but my order invoice said payment method said later date or on pickup.
And now I need to pay online, but I want to know before I pay if the grips are already in the Netherlands or do I have to wait another several weeks after payment?

Eduard VKB FSC

Re: Are the preordered Rev.A MCgrips in stock in Europe??

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:40

Hello flashben,

No, the item is not yet in stock. The cargo is on its way and expected to arrive in mid-September. We are busy sorting out payment for pre-orders currently, so I would recommend do not try to pay for now until further notice. Anyway we have time to improve pre-ordering process until the items are in stock.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Im_order@arcor.de

Postby Im_order@arcor.de » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:36

Hi Eduard,

I preordered and received the mail to do the payment, but that did never work because of the error in your webshop. Now all mcg grips rev a look like out of stock. How do i get my preordered grip?
Another question is: i now would like to have the russian version but preordered the english one. Can you change that?

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:16

Im_order@arcor.de wrote:Hi Eduard,

I preordered and received the mail to do the payment, but that did never work because of the error in your webshop. Now all mcg grips rev a look like out of stock. How do i get my preordered grip?
Another question is: i now would like to have the russian version but preordered the english one. Can you change that?

Hi Im_order@arcor.de,
No worries, the grip is reserved for you. You could pay for the order via PayPal or via bank transfer as you prefer. I will contact you via email today.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:00

Hello guys,

Short update about pre-orders:

Based on estimate provided by our freight broker, we expect to start shipping pre-orders on the week of the 24th of September.
Rev.A customers will be served first. Then rev.B MCG to be shipped and after that Gunfighter pre-orders will follow.

Rev.A customers have been contacted via email already.

Best regards,
Eduard
VKB FSC Europe

blazing

Postby blazing » Thu Sep 27, 2018 22:35

I tried putting an MCG Pro into the shopping cart but the shop didn't let me. Did I miss the window to (pre-)order?

If so, any idea when it will become available again? I need Rev. A for my Gladiator Pro. Thanks!

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri Sep 28, 2018 15:00

blazing wrote:I tried putting an MCG Pro into the shopping cart but the shop didn't let me. Did I miss the window to (pre-)order?

If so, any idea when it will become available again? I need Rev. A for my Gladiator Pro. Thanks!

Hi blazing,
rev.A grips are produced based on pre-orders only as an number of owners with rev.A base is limited. When next pre-ordering will start for the grips is not known yet. We are busy shipping currently reserved rev.A grips. There is a possibility that some grips will not be paid. If it happens, those items will be offered on the website.

A new pre-ordering will be opened when HQ confirms quota for EU and we know ETA. I think we could open pre-ordering in mid-October.
The next shipping for this year from HQ is currently expected for December.

blazing

Postby blazing » Fri Oct 12, 2018 18:24

Thank you for the update. I'm checking back every day now :)

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”