Unable to add payment method Eu site

Moderator: AdminGroup

Dillero

Re: Unable to add payment method Eu site

Postby Dillero » Wed Aug 29, 2018 17:58

Andy wrote:Has anyone managed to order this?

Well I noticed that the add payment methods option has disappeared from the account settings, but my pre-order is still in place. I decided to try the previous email "pay link" and this time it is possible to pay via back transfer, but no credit card / paypal options, at least it seems that someone at VKB is aware of the payment processing problems and doing something...

Anyway I just did the the bank transfer, the instructions say that when I pay, place the order number in to transaction reference field, but my bank won't allow this because the reference number is invalid (has no correct checksum etc.), so I just placed the order number in the message/info field of the bank transfer.

Interesting to see what happens... never been this confused when ordering something :?

Andy

Postby Andy » Wed Aug 29, 2018 18:03

Same for me, but I don't want to wire them the money, as I do not understand if they are holding the item. Now it says out of stock.

Dillero

Postby Dillero » Wed Aug 29, 2018 18:07

Andy wrote:Same for me, but I don't want to wire them the money, as I do not understand if they are holding the item. Now it says out of stock.

Oh c**p, I didn't notice that... :shock:

Andy

Postby Andy » Wed Aug 29, 2018 18:13

I can only assume Eduard has many businesses, and this is his smallest concern. Sadly for us customers this could mean a wait of weeks to get any feed back.

redribbon

Postby redribbon » Wed Aug 29, 2018 19:36

going via direct bank transfer it's +20 euros, now 210 euros for a grip......credit card or paypal option is must have these days!

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:34

Hello guys,

Please, do not hurry with the payment. Pre-ordering process is new for us and the way how it is implemented is not straightforward .
The items are not yet in stock. The cargo is on it's way and expected to arrive in mid-September. While we are waiting for that, I am sure we resolve issues with the payment for pre-ordered items. The shipping of pre-ordered items are planned in the second half of September.

Direct credit card payment we have to cancel due to big fluctuation which is not welcome by the bank supporting this method. Such fluctuation requires to maintain huge deposit which we cannot afford. So for now we stick with PayPal, direct bank transfer and set of EU e-payments like iDEAL, Sofort and E-PS. Credit card payment will be again considered when we have decent agreement with credit card payment operator or manage to avoid big fluctuation in payment.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”