FSC web store updates and feedback

Moderator: AdminGroup

Eduard VKB FSC

FSC web store updates and feedback

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri May 18, 2018 12:41

This is the new thread to communicate any improvements or issues and collect feedback about the new web store https://flightsimcontrols.com.

Since the 22nd of April it is running on the new engine and offers several new functionalities:
  • mobile friendly design
  • VAT-free ordering for EU-based companies
  • advanced ticketing system; it will help to provide better customer support, measure quality and scale up the customer support easier
  • extended selection of payment possibilities
    • PayPal: the most expensive way to pay but also the most common and customer friendly
    • Direct bank transfer: the cheapest way to pay; mostly useful for clients from Euro zone countries
    • iDEAL, Sofort, Bancontact, E-MS: e-payments, no extra fee
    • Credit cards: Visa and Mastercard are accepted; some fee is applied for those operations

We plan to introduce:
  • pre-order functionality; it should help to plan better each ocean cargo shipping to EU store so the manufacturing department will provide right articles based on your demand
  • more shipping options to choose

You are welcome to suggest new features or share your experience in this thread
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Daniel

Re: FSC web store updates and feedback

Postby Daniel » Sat May 19, 2018 21:37

Great to see progress on the website and web shop.

I really think the option to pre-order is required if you do such a few and small production runs, at the moment chances are still high that you miss out if you don't pay enough attention.
Having more and constant stock would be the most ideal but I can see that funding large quantities of stock is risky so not the most ideal for a smaller company.
for example I am desperately waiting for a MCG grip for my Rev A gunfighter and to be honest if I would miss out when they finally arrive in august I don't think I would wait any longer and sell my stick, I would rather pre-order so I get mine guaranteed.

2nd thing is Communication, clear and frequent communication is needed and prevents frustration.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”