Delays in order

Moderator: AdminGroup

JamieHands

Delays in order

Postby JamieHands » Thu May 10, 2018 17:20

Hi,

Having read lots of mostly positive reviews of the T-Rudder MKIV pedals, I decided to buy myself a set.

I placed the order on April 24th and the website said that stock was available and would be shipped within 1-3days. However, what I wasn't expecting was a 2.5 week wait when stock was supposedly already readily available. To add, payment has already been taken, even though the item hasn't been shipped to me. In todays day and age, this is unheard of, Game retailers and the likes of eBay/Amazon only take payment when the item is shipped as this is when a contract is formed between the two parties.

I was really looking forward to receiving my item, but now have decided to just request a refund and my faith in VKB has now been damaged.

Has anybody else had these experiences?

metrantor

Re: Delays in order

Postby metrantor » Thu May 10, 2018 20:16

Hello,

I made the same experience. I ordered my pedals on 26th of April. Payment has been taken and the order is still being processed.
Very bad flow of information :(

Slims

Postby Slims » Thu May 10, 2018 22:33

I just received my set today, and i honestly recommend you wait for them, you won`t be disappointed. They are really worth, after waiting for so much time to be able to finally order, after i received the order today, all I can tell you it is worth it.. You have to take into consideration there were, I think quite a few orders all made in a very short span on a new platform. I don`t think they expected to have so many orders at once.

metrantor

Postby metrantor » Fri May 11, 2018 11:38

Update: My order status was switched to completed.

I do understand that that processing a large order batch at once is a lot of work. A little bit more information could have prevented the irritation. Update the News-section on the homepage might help.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri May 11, 2018 13:36

Guys, we are shipping in batches to speed up the processing. And it is not just by numbers but more by products/countries. I think currently almost all T-Rudder pedals sets are dispatched. The remaining (usually a combined delivery with Gunfighter controllers) ones will be dispatched on Monday.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”