Available products at new EU store

Moderator: AdminGroup

blackram

Available products at new EU store

Postby blackram » Sun Apr 22, 2018 19:48

So, EU shop is online and only Gunfighter and MK IV rudder pedals are available for purchase. And where is the rest? Look at the US store. And why we cant order repacement sprins for Gladiator and Gunfighter like US guys can?

Eduard VKB FSC

Re: Available products at new EU store

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri May 11, 2018 13:24

blackram wrote:So, EU shop is online and only Gunfighter and MK IV rudder pedals are available for purchase. And where is the rest? Look at the US store. And why we cant order repacement sprins for Gladiator and Gunfighter like US guys can?
Hello blackram,
it is related the difference in conditions between US market and EU market. In EU we have to deal with items in stock only, otherwise our customer will need to pay VAT twice first time when they pay in our store, and the second time when the item shipped from outside EU get Custom clearance.

Also, the old store limited us selling spare parts etc.

For small items like springs, I would recommend to order it via US store or directly from VKB HQ if you need it now. We also plan to offer that stuff later but not in May.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

blackram

Postby blackram » Tue Jul 10, 2018 15:50

Hi, they are still not available for EU store and It is impossible to order from US store. No shipping option for EU countries. BTW I need #20 (default springs for Gladiator pro MK1, the softest one).

all the best

hon0

Postby hon0 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:40

Will we have Gladiator PRO and non prO and their addon available in Europe? Thanks
VKB Devcie Config v0.91.26 - Firmware version: v1.994

blackram

Postby blackram » Sun Sep 02, 2018 16:31

Hi, the springs for Gladiator Pro MK1 arent available in eU store and I cant order to EU from Us store. On aliexpress I found them but shipping is very pricy. Can somebody from VKb send me spare default springs (#20) with reasonable shipping?

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”