Gunfighter MCG is on the way to EU

Moderator: AdminGroup

Teschmacher

Re: Gunfighter MCG is on the way to EU

Postby Teschmacher » Thu Sep 27, 2018 19:09

you mean the yellow "check out with PayPal" button? i just tried, it didn't work..

i still have a red message saying "Sorry, "Gunfighter Mk.II" is not in stock. Please edit your cart and try again. We apologize for any inconvenience caused." in my shopping card! :cry:

lol, this is one of the most frustrating and confusing buying online experience i ever had.. :mrgreen:

Rlaxoxo

Postby Rlaxoxo » Fri Sep 28, 2018 0:31

loool

I understand man ... I paid for mine but still waiting to get shipped for 2 days : p

flashben

Postby flashben » Fri Sep 28, 2018 13:44

Did you pm eduard? I pm'ed him twice for a solution on my payment issue and im still waiting

timo239

Postby timo239 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 18:16

I managed to pre order mine back in July. Got a email on Wednesday to pay for it via paypal. Did so.
Today (Friday) got a email from Edward indicating that they will be shipping Monday (1st Oct). Cannot
come soon enough will be the perfect accompaniment to my VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle which I revieved
today.

gerodinis

Postby gerodinis » Mon Oct 01, 2018 0:52

I purchased the Gunfighter Mk.II with MCG Pro and optional extension back in May. Unfortunately the optional pack was out of stock by the time my order was processed, meaning I paid for the full pack but due to lack of stock, I was offered a deal to have the base and grip shipped right away (which arrived in June and is magnificent so far) and deliver the extension pack at a later time, when it's ready.
Then a follow-up e-mail came after a month or so, notifying me the extension pack was due to be delivered by DHL, providing a tracking number.
Unfortunately, the packet seems to be stuck at the starting point until now.
I don't know if the packet is stuck somewhere, meaning if DHL effed up or what's going on anyway.

Has anyone else been notified by DHL that their order is being shipped and received no further update?

Amonchakai

Postby Amonchakai » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:38

No worries, from what I can see from mine, it was shipped out on Saturday evening. On Sundays, shipping company stops working. So, it will move again on Monday.

Rlaxoxo

Postby Rlaxoxo » Mon Oct 01, 2018 19:42

Lucky you, Mine still sits "Shipment is expected, but not yet in sorting process".
Can't wait man ... can't wait ...

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:42

Teschmacher wrote:you mean the yellow "check out with PayPal" button? i just tried, it didn't work..

i still have a red message saying "Sorry, "Gunfighter Mk.II" is not in stock. Please edit your cart and try again. We apologize for any inconvenience caused." in my shopping card! :cry:

lol, this is one of the most frustrating and confusing buying online experience i ever had.. :mrgreen:
Hi Teschmacher,
your case is very confusing. It seems that you still have your pre-order laying in your shopping cart. Did I understand it correctly ? It should be cleared after 72 hours automatically so it must be a bug then. Anyway, in order to complete reservation, a pre-order must be completed and you should receive an email notification with the order number. I am afraid I can't fix your issue but please send an email to vkb@flightsimcontrols.com.

In principle, the issue with payment is resolved and the latest pre-order batch for Gunfighter Mk.II was paid by most of customers without any issues. Please, note that in some cases, when antivirus brings separate isolated secured instance of browser to complete payment, our system do not recognize it as the session is broken in this case and the item is not in stock. The session is dedicated only to the user who did pre-order therefore such antivirus activity should be avoided in this case.

For pre-orders for rev.A/rev.B grips we had to issue manual PayPal invoices for some customers. No worries, all customers with reserved but not paid items will be notified and their orders processed manually.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:45

gerodinis wrote:Unfortunately, the packet seems to be stuck at the starting point until now.
I don't know if the packet is stuck somewhere, meaning if DHL effed up or what's going on anyway.

Has anyone else been notified by DHL that their order is being shipped and received no further update?

Hello gerodinis,
Please, PM me your order and email, I will check what happens. We hardly get any complaints about DHL so far, so I believe it should be delivered but I need to know details.

timo239

Postby timo239 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:20

Ye Mine Says it's in the processing state order 4547. I recieved the paypal link last wednesday & paid for it immediately. I have seen no notification of shipping. Is there a Problem ?

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:32

timo239 wrote:Ye Mine Says it's in the processing state order 4547. I recieved the paypal link last wednesday & paid for it immediately. I have seen no notification of shipping. Is there a Problem ?
Hello timo239,
Thanks for your purchase. Glad that pre-order process works fine now. We plan to ship all Gunfighter pre-orders tomorrow. So, the answer is no, there is no problems. We ship in batches, first rev.A/rev.B grips (mostly shipped already) then GF orders.

timo239

Postby timo239 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:37

Great to hear. That's a wieght off my mind.

Rlaxoxo

Postby Rlaxoxo » Tue Oct 02, 2018 19:01

No wonder I haven't seen any updates on shipping of my order then.

Amonchakai

Postby Amonchakai » Wed Oct 03, 2018 0:52

My order (shipped on Saturday) should have been with the GF base... I hope I won't receive just the grip :mrgreen:

redribbon

Postby redribbon » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:35

Maybe you'll recive my MCG pro rev.A grip only since i didn't get shippment notice yet :lol: :mrgreen:

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”