Gunfighter MCG is on the way to EU

Moderator: AdminGroup

navvar

Re: Gunfighter MCG is on the way to EU

Postby navvar » Sun Apr 22, 2018 18:01

Just wanted to say that I also had the bug where I was not able to input expiry date info when ordering with debit/credit card, yet the order went through and I now have a reservation for the payment pending on my bank account.

I can not make a ticket for this issue as I did not create an account during the ordering process, because as others have mentioned, there seems to be no way of creating an account outside of the ordering process.

I'd appreciate any info on whether our orders for those of us who experienced this issue, are going to be fine or not.

Mr Dinsdale

Postby Mr Dinsdale » Sun Apr 22, 2018 18:30

Great work on the new site! Better late than never!!!

Hopefully this marks a bit of a new start in terms of communication. I think most people are ok with delays and setbacks as long as they are kept in the loop. This is a great opportunity to improve engagement with the community.

On that note, any updates on the 5-pin Fat Mamba MCG Pro? :D are there still firmware issues etc?

Magic Man

Postby Magic Man » Sun Apr 22, 2018 20:31

graysson wrote:
Magic Man wrote:Why does a tabletop with mcg pro cost $399 - roughly £280 fom US site but €376 - roughly £330 from Europe site? €376 - roughly $462... why the Europe tax?

You have to pay VAT in Europe and every price has to be shown including VAT.

Yep, of course, my bad. Thanks.

BillClement

Postby BillClement » Sun Apr 22, 2018 20:54

Ok, payment was a wee bit clunky. The site didn't recognise my password, so I had to reset that before processing my payment, but other than that it all seems to be working fine.

It's a good looking site and very easy to navigate. Since the items won't be shipping until next month anyway, I think it was worth the wait to get everything up and running properly, rather than rushing things and possibly running into serious snags.

Well done team. :)

Ships

Postby Ships » Sun Apr 22, 2018 21:12

The gunfighter tabletop model with MGC pro grip with english label is already out of stock ??!!
Woot I thought you have planned enought joystick for everyone? Your stock only hold a few hours ?

BeTeK

Postby BeTeK » Sun Apr 22, 2018 21:57

Why anobody would want english labels anyways :D It's a replica(ish) from russian stick. And yes I ordered with russian markings.

hazel

Postby hazel » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:06

Grip MCG Pro for (Rev.A), when?

Gutser

Postby Gutser » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:48

Good page. But for me the stick is not an option without twist and I don´t want to make the failure to buy a stick which is not ready (for a good price)... as some other people here.

Any news concerning the Twist-adapter?

graysson

Postby graysson » Mon Apr 23, 2018 13:13

There you go:

viewtopic.php?f=26&p=30481#p30478

Are the new MCG grips we will be able to get in june the new fixed version or still the old faulty ones?
Somewhere on reddit Ive read that only the MCG with english labels were fixed and the ones with russian labels were still faulty.
Can we get an official statement on that?

gerodinis

Postby gerodinis » Mon Apr 23, 2018 13:34

Something strange is happening... I ordered the Gunfighter Pro with the MCG Pro yesterday evening, the payment was made immediately according to my bank. The website notified me that my order is being processed. I didn't create an account on the website at that time.
Today that I created an account there is the remark that I have made to orders yet.
What is going on? Has my order been cancelled?

kaschberle

Postby kaschberle » Mon Apr 23, 2018 18:47

I had an account on the old website but checked out with paypal (thus without logging in, my bad) so my account also shows no orders have been made yet. Kinda annoying, as I'm not able to access the order status functionality on the website, only via VKBs mails.

DId you check your email inbox? I received an order confirmation from VKB, if you didnt, its probably time to test the new ticketing system....

Andreyzh

Postby Andreyzh » Mon Apr 23, 2018 19:00

The ticketing system allowed me to log a case, however it didn't allow to open it and check the contents afterwards. Shows only the header.

UPD: Cancel the above, if you click "reply" you can see ticket info. A bit ambiguous, but it works.

gerodinis

Postby gerodinis » Mon Apr 23, 2018 19:33

kaschberle wrote:DId you check your email inbox? I received an order confirmation from VKB, if you didnt, its probably time to test the new ticketing system....

Unfortunately I didn't... I'm afraid I'll have to do as you suggest. Damn. Hope I won't find out that I'll have to wait until the next joystick shipment.

graysson

Postby graysson » Mon Apr 23, 2018 21:41

Its a bit of a joke. How long did the stock last...was it two or three days?

And while the pricing maybe nice for new customers its kicking someone whos already down for customers who already paid you a lot of money while getting a stick with flaws and a grip with not enough buttons.
The Gunfighter with KG12 is now 70€ cheaper as the rev. A stick for 360€.
I cant even sell the stick anymore because wont even get half of the price back to cut my losses.

And to add insult to injury i have to pay another 150€ for a MCG grip thats another 2-3 months out to get a complete stick.

That adds up to over 500€ for a stick you are selling now for 376€.
Why do you treat the customers who supported you when most things you were selling were only promises and jpegs this way?
Thats not a good method to create satisfied customers.

Kalbuth

Postby Kalbuth » Tue Apr 24, 2018 0:30

graysson wrote:Its a bit of a joke.

That's quite an understatement.
Despite being warned, I was still having my eyes on Gunfighter/MCG.
Stocks were supposed to be ok. But they completely missed the mark. No more Gunfighter Pro or even MCG available a few hours after clearance (yes, 48h is just "a few").
Knowing that some people here are still waiting the completion of their order and are contemplating 1 year of wait time, while having paid more then the few that ordered in the 48h window (seriously, 48h window in more than 1/2 year? This is laughable), well, spending that amount of money on that amount of unprofessionalism is out of question.
Voicing my opinion because I think I'm not alone with this reasoning, and it's important that VKB knows they are loosing heaps of business here. Not even mentionning spending so much money on a website usefull during 48h

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”