Gunfighter MCG is on the way to EU

Moderator: AdminGroup

Ron61

Re: Gunfighter MCG is on the way to EU

Postby Ron61 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 15:00

Andy wrote:NO no this is the 21st century... GPS and all the technology :D Eduard already told us before it was in the Red Sea heading towards the Suez. Not that I am excited or anything, but my money is burning a hole in my trousers.

Put your money in the bank - it's safer than your pants :) . Apparently, there is nothing to share about the arrival of the goods. I do not think that it will be specially slowed down and delayed. It's not in the interests of VKB, it's worth the wait.

Nyth

Postby Nyth » Thu Apr 19, 2018 17:10

Eduard any update on when the website will be up ? Im getting tired of visiting the page several times a day only to find nothing has changed.
If the site was up we could "pre" order and get on with our lives.

Slims

Postby Slims » Thu Apr 19, 2018 21:57

I think it has something to do with the price setting for the stuff they intend to sell. Which has to do with taxes and stuff that have to be payed when the cargo arrives so they are delaying the pre-order by delaying the new site. I cannot find a reasonable explanation for a platform launch.

kingmaddog

Postby kingmaddog » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:52

There is no explanation or excuse for not communicating.. :?

graysson

Postby graysson » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:36

Regarding not knowing where the container is...Theres a website monitoring ALL ship traffic world wide like for planes.
Ive seen it ones and its amazing to see how many ship are out there and where they are.
So if VKB would be clever they would tell us on what ship the container is.
I can imaging all of us watching the ship moving in real time. ;-)

MissMaverick

Postby MissMaverick » Fri Apr 20, 2018 13:00

Typical of the entire management - and I use that word with a huge tongue in cheek - of this entire company is that there isn't even a text field to enter an email address to be automatically informed when the website comes back up.

Hell, those charlatans at Komodo Simulations that have run off with half a dozen's people's money for 2 years, and continually miss their 're-opening dates' have been able to at least have an email notification list generated (and they've back up btw - 2.4 THOUSAND POUNDS for a hotas... not kidding).

Whomever is in charge of all this (Edward?) should be sacked. It's unprofessional.

graysson

Postby graysson » Fri Apr 20, 2018 14:31

There is one competitor not having all these problems.
You can find informations about it at /r/hotas.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri Apr 20, 2018 15:40

Hi guys,

The containership has passed Malta and on its way to Rotterdam. According to a schedule of our logistic company for handling and clearance of the cargo, we should be able to start shipping on the 3rd of May.

The website is 99% ready to launch. It will offer better shipping conditions and better payment options: such as all major credit cards, PayPal, iDEAL, Bancontact, SOFORT, EPS (for Austria) and direct and indirect bank transfer. So, you, guys, will have a choice of different payment options and be able to save on the end price. Later, we plan to add ApplePay and GooglePay but that's not the highest priority at the moment.

PayPal currently is the most expensive way of payment (adds 3,4% to the price) and with the new website it will be possible to choose options with 0% fee (like popular e-payment solutions and bank transfer).

Today we plan to finish testing and finalize prices. Tomorrow the site will be enabled for public access.

Best regards,
Eduard
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

badyear

Postby badyear » Fri Apr 20, 2018 15:53

Will we able to upgrade the Gunfighter mk1(non-pro) to the pro version on the eu website?(extension,etc)

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri Apr 20, 2018 16:18

Thanks, that's a good point. I will check with HQ availability of all parts and when I have this information, I will add it to the store.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri Apr 20, 2018 16:54

I forgot to mention that also we have implemented a ticketing system for EU customers which is now fully integrated in the website. That's another step to improve our customer support to bring it to proper professional level. The ticketing system collects all feedback, questions and complaints centrally from the website, all tickets are visible from your account on VKB FSC Europe and allow us to control each ticket, do not miss them and better collaborate comparing to simple email solution we used until now.

navvar

Postby navvar » Fri Apr 20, 2018 17:04

When tomorrow do you estimate this will be?

Gutser

Postby Gutser » Fri Apr 20, 2018 18:18

Nice!! Banktransfer is very good. Now I just wait for the Twist option :)

WineCape

Postby WineCape » Fri Apr 20, 2018 21:31

Eduard VKB FSC wrote:I forgot to mention that also we have implemented a ticketing system for EU customers which is now fully integrated in the website. That's another step to improve our customer support to bring it to proper professional level. The ticketing system collects all feedback, questions and complaints centrally from the website, all tickets are visible from your account on VKB FSC Europe and allow us to control each ticket, do not miss them and better collaborate comparing to simple email solution we used until now.

Eduard, don't forget ordering support on the website for the AFRICAN continent (minus EURO VAT), as you have indicated earlier to me via my email query. :wink:

While I have successfully ordered (yesterday) from China/factory direct (a GF2 + MCG-pro), courtesy of Daisy @ VKB-sim HQ there (bless her), and paid for courier (DHL) plus also did a payment through Western Union (WU) -- WU seems the only legit payments accepted in China? -- it all adds up to an extra (unnecessary) costs for African continent customers, given no dealership here.

In future, I certainly WILL get more VKB goodies, but I imagine ordering rather from VKB via EUROPE will be more of a saving then ordering from China/factory (and negating the awkwardness of payments accepted there), all depending on air courier rates offered once VKB-Europe's spanky new website gets to see the light of trade?

Especially as I don't see an African dealership for VKB hardware happening anytime soon.

Sincerely,
WineCape
Somerset West, RSA

orlaag

Postby orlaag » Fri Apr 20, 2018 22:26

thanks for the heads up the info is much appreciated, payment options other than pp sounds good too.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”