Gunfighter MCG is on the way to EU

Moderator: AdminGroup

Lombra

Re: Gunfighter MCG is on the way to EU

Postby Lombra » Wed Oct 10, 2018 0:47

Hi,

Do you plan to carry MCG Pro with Russian labels?

Rlaxoxo

Postby Rlaxoxo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:37

Mine just arrived yesterday.

Was playing around with it yesterday and gotta say ... I know I paid for this kind of build quality but man it shows ...
One thing that I noticed right of the bat is that the default (20 springs) weren't good enough to keep the stick centered, so Replaced them with (40 + 10) (2x springs on each axis) and baby it's smooth motion with perfect center.

Like seriously I didn't even think the CFG software would be that good ... the things you can do in it are simply stunning, like Adding buttons on the foldable trigger so it's almost like quad-stage trigger ... Adding buttons on certain parts of the axis like on the break leaver so it can act both as an axis and a button if you pull it all the way back, the analog hatswitches even the analog stick ... for me it has like 0 play, lovered the deadzone from 30 to like 5 and it has a perfect center with no wobble at all.
I could go on and on lol.

Tried my hand at understanding A2B options on page 36: http://ftp.vkb-sim.pro/Documentations/c ... _10_En.pdf
Still having a bit of issue grasping the concept behind it but I think I'll nail it soon enough ...

And lol ... you can even set up your mouse axis as a button ...
Sesh so much stuff to control, this is grade A stuff right here.

Well done VKB, you guys did a wonderful job ... Just thought I should say it : )

Aviator001

Postby Aviator001 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 18:17

My Rev. A grip (shipped on October 4th for Denmark) has reached Germany today...... :shock: Hopefully i will have it before the weekend

Better late than never.. (DHL) 8) :wink:

Christos

Postby Christos » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:17

Mine was shipped on Octomber 6th and it's still somewhere in Bavaria with no update from Octomber 10th. At that pace I'll be happy if I get it before... Christmas!!!!

rauchenderkolben

Postby rauchenderkolben » Sun Oct 28, 2018 15:28

hello, I am a bit confused. I ordered a MCG PRO with the base for 415€ (not on this account though, had to make a new one because for the other one it wouldnt accept my password to access the forum.. ) On the north american website they say that the optional extension kit will be included in the MCG pro package. On the european website however they only say, that the extension kit is an optional kit, it doesnt say that it will be included in the mcg pro package like on the northamerican website. So is there a difference in customers privileges based on where you come/order from ? :S I would just like to know, wheather my preordered MCG Pro (from the EU-website) will come with the stick extension or not. (which would basically also lead to me sticking with the purchase or canceling my order, stick is already expansive enough as is, especially I already asked this question the support 65 days ago, but they do not seem to answer on tickets, that's why I'm asking the community here)

best regards :)

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Mon Oct 29, 2018 16:08

rauchenderkolben wrote: wheather my preordered MCG Pro (from the EU-website) will come with the stick extension or not.

Hello rauchenderkolben,
As I have answered in the other topic, MCG Pro does not include the stick extension, it is different version of the MCG grip. To avoid that confusion and simplify ordering and logistics, we do not offer the stick extension kit as a combo with Gunfighter Mk.II base and, instead, for the same price difference, we offer it as a separate kit. It is in stock and we aim to have it in permanent stock.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Quish

Postby Quish » Wed Oct 31, 2018 16:08

I have a question I apologise if this is in the wrong sub forum, I have an Gunfighter mk2 with MCG is it possible to use the MCG Pro grip on the same base would I just need to flash an MCG Pro firmware?

will there be any stock of MCG Pro grips?

Thanks

wangson123

Postby wangson123 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:47

I'm in love with this Joy, I can't wait for my MCG PRO! :cry:

jipatti

Postby jipatti » Thu Dec 06, 2018 19:46

Me too...my Monstertech is waiting for it...let's be patient, january maybe!!!

gerodinis

Postby gerodinis » Thu Dec 20, 2018 18:13

Dear Eduard, I have sent you both a PM and an e-mail and I'm still waiting for a reply. This issue that has taken months and still hasn't been resolved. At least I expect an acknowledgement by the company that there has been a problem with my order, because as of now I have no input.

Order #: 4216
Parcel tracking number: CY919932326DE

The package has fallen of the map grid. Please take a look at this issue, as the Pro extension kit has been paid for since May. I mean I paid for it normally and I accepted your proposal to get the stick first and receive the extension kit later. The package seems to have never been off the hands of DHL, so I haven't done anything wrong on my part. All I have done is waiting patiently all these months.

Please stand by your word and find a solution. As you have seen I'm open to proposals.

Please reply to e-mail address preferably.

Regards

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”