Gunfighter MCG is on the way to EU

Moderator: AdminGroup

Finstern

Re: Gunfighter MCG is on the way to EU

Postby Finstern » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:47

Hello Eduard.
Reading the Modern Combat Grip (MCG) socket rev. A pre order page, I'm not sure about what is sold here (sorry).
I'm reading :

MCG/MCG PRO Compatible Bases (rev.A):

Gunfighter Mk.I
Gunfighter Pro Mk.I
Gladiator Pro Mk.II

So that mean that people that bought the Gunfighter Mk.II must NOT pre order this grip as it will be NOT compatible with our Mk.II base, am I right ?
If so, when will we be able to pre order the MCG pro grip for Gunfighter Mk.II ? (rough estimate)
Also, is there any new about the Z axis twist module for Gunfighter Mk.II ? (sorry to be annoying about this, I asked a month ago and there were no ETA at this time, so I try my luck again, needing this module for star citizen use :mrgreen: )

Thank in advance for all your answers, whether good or bad news.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Mon Jul 02, 2018 23:58

Hello Finstern,
Yes, you are right. This is for the bases which utilize so called "rev.A" socket. It is technically the same socket but reversed-mounted. So, three spring-loaded pins are located on the base and three-contacts pad is located on the grip. Therefore, it is not compatible with current bases and it is offered for owners of rev.A bases only.

MCG grips for rev.B socket (compatible with Gunfighter Mk.II) will be offered for pre-ordering this week in two variants: Pro EN and Standard RU.
There are no dates for Z axis twist module availability communicated to me yet. So, it is not planned for this August shipment.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

sharknoir

Postby sharknoir » Tue Jul 03, 2018 19:56

Hello Eduard, This week for pre-ordering, we car ordered MGC Pro ENG + Gunfighter MkII (controller) or only MGC Pro ENG Grip only?

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Wed Jul 04, 2018 0:53

Hello sharknoir, yes, Gunfighter Mk.II base will be offered for pre-ordering as well.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

sharknoir

Postby sharknoir » Wed Jul 04, 2018 15:49

great, do you know when pre-order start?

Andy20585

Postby Andy20585 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:57

Hello Edouard,
when start the Pre-order for the Gunfighter Mk.II MCG Pro ?

aklambda

Postby aklambda » Tue Jul 10, 2018 13:46

Also, I did notice that the prices for the Products in the EU store did change. Eduard, can you confirm that the price of the Gunfighter has changed?

Cypahdark

Postby Cypahdark » Sat Jul 14, 2018 18:10

Hello Eduard i notice that the pre order for the MCG RU and pro EN grip REV.B are up for pre-order please could you tell me when the MCG Pro in RU grip will be available for pre-order thanks

sharknoir

Postby sharknoir » Sat Jul 14, 2018 22:48

Hello, we can pre-order Modern Combat Grip (MCG) socket rev. B
but can we pre-order Controller Gunfighter Mk.II with MGC Pro and when?

Amonchakai

Postby Amonchakai » Tue Jul 17, 2018 16:00

Hello!

Good news everyone, the pre-order are up :)

I am looking to buy a Gunfighter Pro and in the news I can read this:
we got quotes for Gunfighter variants: Gunfighter Pro MCG Pro EN, Gunfighter Tabletop MCG Pro EN and Gunfighter Tabletop KG12. They could also be reserved now.

Which would indicate that there were some option for pre-ordering them, but on the store they are listed as out of stock. Are they already sold out? :D

If I cannot get the Gunfighter Pro, would it be possible to get a Gunfighter Table Top and buy sometime later (maybe next year or so) a kit to have the pro version, or there is no plans to release such an extension kit? Or would it be better for me to wait the availability of the Gunfighter Pro with MCG Pro?

Thanks~

sharknoir

Postby sharknoir » Tue Jul 17, 2018 20:47

Yes out of stock this morning...

Amonchakai

Postby Amonchakai » Wed Jul 18, 2018 0:45

OK, thanks.

Edit : actually I received an email from the mailing list informing us that there are no gunfighter pro produced anymore. But they will sell an extention kit. So, as far I am concerned everything will be fine :)

aklambda

Postby aklambda » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:58

Yeah, I received that too. I wanted to buy a second Gunfighter as the pro version, but now I just buy a Tabletop version and get the extension kit, once it is available.

Amonchakai

Postby Amonchakai » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:38

This isn't that bad, as from what I read the Gunfighter pro was only extra stuff in addition to the regular one : meaning that you used to get the large plate even when you order the pro version.
let's see about pricing, but in term of things you get, it is the same.

Sorbic

Postby Sorbic » Wed Jul 18, 2018 14:51

So a couple of minutes ago I wanted to preorder but seems the button is not working or does that mean you can't preorder anymore?
In last case what is the point of having a preordering button if its not available anymore due limited quantities ? That is just moving the problem, no ?

The only thing I wanna get is the Gunfighter tableTop with the MCG pro stick EN, how hard can it be to get this? Seems very hard :roll:

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”