Gunfighter MCG is on the way to EU

Moderator: AdminGroup

BeTeK

Re: Gunfighter MCG is on the way to EU

Postby BeTeK » Mon May 07, 2018 14:39

I was contacted about missing VAT from the initial order yesterday. They said that today they would mail the stick.

Ishtaru

Postby Ishtaru » Mon May 07, 2018 18:58

Still processing and no answer from support on my ticket. :(

Andreyzh

Postby Andreyzh » Mon May 07, 2018 19:27

BeTeK wrote:I was contacted about missing VAT from the initial order yesterday. They said that today they would mail the stick.

Same here for shipping to Finland. Said it was a mistake in the initial order configuration that VAT was not applied. Paid the extra 65 Eur in VAT, waiting for confirmation...

BeTeK

Postby BeTeK » Mon May 07, 2018 20:23

Yeah shipping was for Finland also for me. Probably they forgot to set VAT for funland.

drunken_sailor

Postby drunken_sailor » Tue May 08, 2018 0:37

hi there folks ( took me some time to know that im stupid, and drag correct answers in registration form to wrong place )
iv ordered my mcg pro on 22 of April, got my mastercard charge ( to be correct it hade lock amount of money for the transaction from paypal )
not sure when the lock was removed but no info from paypal about any process, so been waiting
first thing that i wasen't happy was that VKB is seeling product that they dont have in warehouse, its not how it should be.
one thing that im happy that mcg is on the way, and mail contact with vkb was very pleasant experience
so on 7th of May iv got an email that mcg pro eu was sold out ( yup i know was checking the store every day ) so my order is on hold and i have 3 options. change to RU engravings, wait couple of month for next shipment or cancel order and get refund ( no need of any because my account didn't get charged for the order )
as all of U could think if changed to RU engravings because they didn't matter to me
there was some problems with charge amount, but nothing that couldn't be fixed with emails with man that i'm not afraid to call Full Professional Eduardo

my advice to all of U, by patient, dont spam VKB with emails. yes i know its frustrating but U just need to wait and if Ur lucky u will get Ur stick

Ishtaru

Postby Ishtaru » Tue May 08, 2018 9:50

I still have no answer and nothing has changed in my order status. My ticket seems to be removed where i asked if everything is ok with my order. So i will write an email and hopefully it gets answered. My order is from 22th april and i paid the money the same day. I dont think i will ever buy another product from vkb. The silence, long waiting times and the uncertainty is to much for me. Also not one answer in this thread like "To People with order status still processing, dont worry everything is correct" or something like that. Just one simple line. Sorry for being pissed but after so much waiting time im just impatient.

edit: Are there anyone with order status changed from processing to something else? I mean there are people talking about shipment yesterday. Where did you get the info if not from order status? Thx

edit again: Is the ticket function down? I tried to send another ticket but i get an "undefined" error message. Anyway email is out. Now i can only hope to get an answer.

henmar

Postby henmar » Tue May 08, 2018 10:17

Ishtaru wrote:I still have no answer and nothing has changed in my order status. My ticket seems to be removed where i asked if everything is ok with my order.

Exactly the same situation for me. i hope they have so many orders that they need a few days to ship them. but deleting tickets without even a single word is just bad

Edit: Tickets back online
Last edited by henmar on Tue May 08, 2018 12:51, edited 1 time in total.

Elrid

Postby Elrid » Tue May 08, 2018 10:51

Same here, no news about my order (30 April for MCG non pro RU and pedals)... I guess I'll have to wait and be patient...

Ishtaru

Postby Ishtaru » Tue May 08, 2018 11:03

I dont know what happened but after creating the ticket i could view its status and if someone answered. I could even invite people somehow. Now the ticket is gone and i cant make a new one and i got no reaction so far.

Thank god i am not the only one with order status still processing. This gives me at least some hope back. Thanks for answering guys.

Kangaroo

Postby Kangaroo » Tue May 08, 2018 13:07

Today i received the confirmatio that my package is on the way.
At the moment it's in the mail center in Eindhoven.
If all goes well, then i'll keep my MCG Pro in my shaky hands this weekend :D

Now only the Twist and the "T" from HOTAS are missing :lol: :D

Ishtaru

Postby Ishtaru » Tue May 08, 2018 13:33

So i got an email and it seems that they oversold the pro version and it is out of stock. They offer me a tabletob variant with mcg pro and russian letters instead of the ordered pro version with english letters. They will then send the pro package seperately without extra shipment cost in about a month.

Other options are to wait another 2+ months for the next shipment with a 5% discount or to just get the tabletob version and getting 69 eruos back. Thats so anoying because i waited a year or so and made my purchase as soon as i could. Now i have to wait minimum another month because i need that stupid extension for my simrig setup. I should have taken the virpil a few months ago. Dammit. :evil:

edit: Today my Monstertech VKB mounting plate will be shipped.

edit2: Btw the mentioned ticket was not deleted it just disapeared for some unknown reason and is back now.

Ashragon

Postby Ashragon » Tue May 08, 2018 14:01

Oh great! You said you ordered on April 22nd? (Wasn't that the first day, the product was available?)
Can you tell me your order number? I'd like to know if your order is older than mine. (If it is I can expect the same mail as yours. :cry: )

Ishtaru

Postby Ishtaru » Tue May 08, 2018 14:08

Yes i ordered on april 22nd, Order #4218 at 11:34h european time. What is your number?

Eskay

Postby Eskay » Tue May 08, 2018 14:44

OMG, don't tell me this, I've been waiting for 1 year, bufff. The shopping opened on the 22nd I think.

Ishtaru

Postby Ishtaru » Tue May 08, 2018 15:04

Thats the problem. I also waited one year and ordered as soon as i saw the shop opened at 11:34h. Thats why im so pissed. I dont want to wait another 2+ months for the next shipment with all sorts of delays like chinese hollidays and such.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”