Gunfighter MCG is on the way to EU

Moderator: AdminGroup

Andreyzh

Re: Gunfighter MCG is on the way to EU

Postby Andreyzh » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:56

Phew, finally.
Hope the direct bank payment works OK with you guys :)

graysson

Postby graysson » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:10

Im just wondering about the prices.
I bought my two Gunfighters with KG12 grip for 359€ a piece.
Back then the price difference between a "complete" stick with KG12 and base only was only around 20-30€ or so.

On the US-website a MCG Pro costs 160$ which roughly translates into 150€.
Which puts the price for a complete stick at around 510€ while the actual Gunfighter model with most flaws fixed only cost 376€.

Do you you plan to offer a discount for people who already paid a lot of money to you?
Or do you plan to charge them additional 130€ for putting up with all the problems you had (i dont think i have to lay out in detail what those problems were)?

Andy

Postby Andy » Sun Apr 22, 2018 13:18

Eduard VKB FSC wrote:
FoxDelta wrote:Well, unfortunately i can t find the MCG pro for the MKI Gunfighter base, which u mentioned will also be available!
Is it coming too or just sold out?

Grips for GF MkI will be added as a product later. I am awaiting for price/availability info for expansions/smaller base plates etc. If I get it today, I will add by the end of the day.

We do not have a limitation on ordering them, no worries.

Hi Eduard,

You said before the rev.A MCG's are on the same ship, is this correct? So literally you will be able to ship orders from the 3rd May for grips also.

Kind regards

Andy

Postby Andy » Sun Apr 22, 2018 13:25

graysson wrote:Im just wondering about the prices.
I bought my two Gunfighters with KG12 grip for 359€ a piece.
Back then the price difference between a "complete" stick with KG12 and base only was only around 20-30€ or so.

On the US-website a MCG Pro costs 160$ which roughly translates into 150€.
Which puts the price for a complete stick at around 510€ while the actual Gunfighter model with most flaws fixed only cost 376€.

Do you you plan to offer a discount for people who already paid a lot of money to you?
Or do you plan to charge them additional 130€ for putting up with all the problems you had (i dont think i have to lay out in detail what those problems were)?

This is a good point.

With VAT, I paid £400 for the stick, and I guess I am going to have to pay an extra £150 for the grip. This does not seem good, it makes it seem like I paid an 100 on the price for a model that has had to have been revised. Granted I already have the KG grip, but I doubt it is worth £100. This has not been good business for me :(

graysson

Postby graysson » Sun Apr 22, 2018 13:27

From the official mail: "In few days MCG grips for rev.A socket will be announced with estimated shipping date of the end of May/June."
Which means we wont get the MCG grips for rev.A socket before July...in 2-3 months.

Its a joke...especially considering the price you have to pay for the grip...AFTER you already paid premium for an incomplete stick with flaws.

Andy

Postby Andy » Sun Apr 22, 2018 13:30

BTW, the website does look good.

Andy

Postby Andy » Sun Apr 22, 2018 13:40

Yup, I am really pissed off. Unfortunately it is an extremely good stick, has better reviews than it's competitors, and looks more aesthetically pleasing than the competitors, else I'd cut my losses and go elsewhere.

I am in the market for a new throttle, when it releases, it will be less hassle to make my own, like I did my rudder pedals rather than go through all this shit again. DCS is my thing, team formation flying is a doddle with this stick, but combat is an absolute ball ache, as I use VR and cannot see a keyboard.

When they drop rev C on everyone...

Magic Man

Postby Magic Man » Sun Apr 22, 2018 13:53

Why does a tabletop with mcg pro cost $399 - roughly £280 fom US site but €376 - roughly £330 from Europe site? €376 - roughly $462... why the Europe tax?

Andreyzh

Postby Andreyzh » Sun Apr 22, 2018 13:57

Regarding the pricing. I bought T-Rudder Mk.IV in October last year.

The total price was Eur 239
Base: 177
Shipping 21
Tax 41

If I was to get them now, it will be 173. That makes it 66 euros or 27% cheaper.

Am I a bit sad? Yes. Am I going to complain? Don't think so, the pedals are great nonetheless :)

Aer

Postby Aer » Sun Apr 22, 2018 13:58

Sound like bad. If no plan exist to get same configuration ( Gladiator pro + mcg), ithink I will not wait any longer for this setup and the next throttle. I will take a less fine system (Virpil maybe) but that exists and that I can buy and use.
Sorry..

graysson

Postby graysson » Sun Apr 22, 2018 14:25

Magic Man wrote:Why does a tabletop with mcg pro cost $399 - roughly £280 fom US site but €376 - roughly £330 from Europe site? €376 - roughly $462... why the Europe tax?

You have to pay VAT in Europe and every price has to be shown including VAT.

kaschberle

Postby kaschberle » Sun Apr 22, 2018 14:51

Finally been able to order a Gunfighter with the MCG grip, big thumps up to you guys for getting the whole thing running.

Just a quick question: I was a little bit disappointed that I couldnt order a KG12 rev B seperately for my WW2 simming needs...Is that option going to come some day?

WineCape

Postby WineCape » Sun Apr 22, 2018 15:57

Eduard VKB FSC wrote:.....and DHL Express for South Africa only...

Hi WineCape,
Yes, I have added South Africa but the only option so far is DHL Express and it costs 140 EUR for 2kg (average GF). :(
I hope I could find some courier company with better prices...

Woot! It's a start. ;)
Thanks for making it possible Eduard; here's hoping that there will a cheaper courier option to South Africa in the near future. Fedex, UPS, or TNT, or DPD or even Express EMS maybe?

PS: VKB-Sim HQ in China (via Daisy at the factory/office) quoted a DHL freight of $58 or 47 Euros for a GF2+MCG-pro courier to South Africa? Obviously somebody @ DHL is ripping somebody off, as China is way further then Europe from South Africa :shock:

So I have ordered so long from Daisy/VKB HQ direct 2 days ago, but the bummer is that VKB China only accepts Western Union as payment, which is way more in fees then the % extra even PayPal charges for possible future orders. :(

Congrats on the NEW ordering website! Looking good and easy on they eye.
Here's hoping VKB-Sim Europe stays in stock for a long time

aklambda

Postby aklambda » Sun Apr 22, 2018 16:18

Yeah, congratulations on the new store. It looks and feels great. My shopping experience for a Gunfighter + MCG Pro was buttersmooth and easy. I was also pleased about the fair price for the combo.

I am looking forward to my Gunfighter arriving. After that, I am really looking forward to the Twist adapter that you guys talked about. I am still needing that one for my space sims. Is end of May/June still expected? We have not heard anything official about the Twist adapter yet.

StressedOutCat

Postby StressedOutCat » Sun Apr 22, 2018 16:31

Love the new store. ordered my MCG pro cant wait for it to arrive
any updates on when accessories for the stick will be available?
Like the extension stick or separate VKB grips?

Cheers.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”