Price of VKB Gunfighter MK II + MCG Pro in Europe

Moderator: AdminGroup

henmar

Price of VKB Gunfighter MK II + MCG Pro in Europe

Postby henmar » Mon Feb 19, 2018 17:13

Hello folks,
i did some math based on prices of the Gladiator Mk. II pro on the american and european store.
The price i calculated for gunfighter MKII + MCG pro would be ~440€ including tax for Germany + 11€ for shipment.
is that correct?

MissMaverick

Re: Price of VKB Gunfighter MK II + MCG Pro in Europe

Postby MissMaverick » Mon Feb 19, 2018 21:27

Who the hell knows? Edward can't get the new site up and the pre-orders up ON TIME, AS PROMISED.

I don't think this company deserves any more of our hard earned money. The EU communication, delays, faulty products and general lies and dismissiveness is disgusting.

And yet there are people wanting to throw 500 Euro's at them apiece... /smh

Slims

Postby Slims » Mon Feb 19, 2018 23:16

Dunno about the rest, but the lack of communication is somehow worrying. I`m trying to find out how I can pay for 1 month emailed fsc, pm`ed Eduard but no one is answering...

Compulse

Postby Compulse » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:59

If the price difference is similar to the Gladiator Pro difference on both sites, it's going to be €500.

graysson

Postby graysson » Wed Feb 21, 2018 21:05

henmar wrote:Hello folks,
i did some math based on prices of the Gladiator Mk. II pro on the american and european store.
The price i calculated for gunfighter MKII + MCG pro would be ~440€ including tax for Germany + 11€ for shipment.
is that correct?

Considering that i already have two gunfighters and have to buy the MCG Pro to get a usable stick with enough buttons (which probably cost around 200€) ill be more in the ballpark of 550-600€ for ONE single stick. Ive already thought about selling the second stick and going VPC for the lefthand. But with all non-communication for european customers im considering selling all the VKB stuff an be done with it.

orlaag

Postby orlaag » Thu Feb 22, 2018 21:16

Personally I'd wait as we're nearly there but obviously it is your choice. I get it can be frustrating and I myself spent year or two waiting to get a new VKB stick; I found Europe has always been poorly served (original came via eastern Europe) and cobra upgrades never seemed available here whenever I tried. Then the GF was in pipeline so I waited for release and followed US side as well as EU news and pre-ordered the GF at launch and still had delays plus some comms issues and got it by end of summer despite ordering springtime and being told it'd be delayed until X date it was another month after that estimate I recieved it. Despite that I kind of expected it as they are a small firm with very minor representation, and Euro partner especially seems to have other commitments and not solely full-time VKB distributor so we wont get level of sales support some global vendors have. They do have a good track record on the hardware side and I'd rather have solid product that is bit of messing to get hold of than fast efficient sales but poor quality hardware.

I admit there are some drawbacks of having small company with a niche for higher quality lower volume product where most the folks don't seem to be in sale although fwiw I have had a lot of comms back from global with no messages going missing/unreplied to from them; biggest issue being sales issues like this, another is standardisation of hardware not being priority unlike larger companies insist on. Eg. hardware revisions part way into a new line causing problems with interchangability like my rev.A GF is considered new from a product pov but if I got a second stick base my KG12 wont work on it. The latter point could be more of an issue if they didn't support their products but they have proven they do and support previous much older models so I have faith in that (albeit availability in Europe may be an issue like it has been in past) but for futureproofing I hope they lock standardising connectors etc into their future plans because it has changed a few times and interchangeability/modularity is one of their strongest selling points imho.

Still those two cons are something I personally can live with given the quality and thought they put into their products and no-one else is offering that kind of thing at this pricepoint so I'm likely to keep coming back to them myself, just expecting it to be a potential nightmare on the wait/ordering/info front sometimes so I'm not too disappointed. Hope it helps in your considerations of what brand. I'm nothing to do with VKB bttw, just a happy customer who has had some issues ordering and is more than happy I waited and didn't jump ship.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:42

Guys, with regards of price, I must tell that we do all to minimize the price for EU customers. One of the reason to delay is to test better payment options which will be less expensive than PayPal payment we offer now. Also, I understand that many people wait for quite some time already and some are getting impatient after all. Therefore, it is quite temptive to use expedite shipment to the store and open pre-order now and simply include extra costs into the price but I think it is not right. I believe our customers deserve fair price.

Therefore, the price will be announced as soon as we know all costs involved so the retail price will not include any unnecessary costs and fees. I hope we could do it quite soon, in few days actually. It is not depending on me.

We will open pre-ordering when we know final price, when new payment options tested and verified and when we know approximate day of arrival of the cargo. Than I would feel confident that we could fulfill the customer requests and expectations.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”