Payment methods accepted on the FSC EU site.

Moderator: AdminGroup

Slims

Payment methods accepted on the FSC EU site.

Postby Slims » Sat Feb 17, 2018 14:23

I`m trying to find this out for some time now but i have not been able to. What type of payment methods are accepted on the EU site, i`ve added one warthog adapter to check if they ship stuff in my country(Romania) and apparently it works, but under payment options i only see Pay-pal and Bank-transfer. I don`t have pay-pal and i don`t want to use it, so i`m left with bank-transfer. What is this exactly, can i pay directly by credit card or will a receive a receipt and i need to go to a bank and pay from there. I`m asking this because i understand we will be able to order the gunfighter and pedals soon and i don`t want to miss out.

Eduard VKB FSC

Re: Payment methods accepted on the FSC EU site.

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:17

Hello Slims,

Thanks for your interest in VKB products. Well, the bank transfer option means literally that you should transfer the amount via your bank to our bank account. It works quite good within EU nowadays.

We are testing now the other payment options but I think for Romania it would still be PayPal and bank transfer.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Slims

Re: Payment methods accepted on the FSC EU site.

Postby Slims » Sun Feb 25, 2018 18:10

Hey thanks a lot for the reply, I`m anxiously waiting for you guys to have them in stock ! I`m guessing, that after i order here on the site I will receive some sort of invoice that I can use to pay via bank-transfer, than email you guys the proof that I payed.
But I hope that while I do all this, and because it is not instant like it would be if i would pay directly by credit card, I don`t end up being pushed down the list of orders, and you guys run out of products.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”