Pre-Order for MCG?

Moderator: AdminGroup

Andy

Re: Pre-Order for MCG?

Postby Andy » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:18

Please could you answer my questions above. It is rude to keep your fans waiting...

Slims

Postby Slims » Thu Feb 01, 2018 20:58

On the US site i see they say expect restock 25 feb `18, i`m wondering if they will restock EU as-well. It would be so not cool if US receives 2 batches and EU none :cry:

Andy

Postby Andy » Fri Feb 02, 2018 14:27

Restock implies there was stock. EU service is a real let down, which is a shame as the GF Pro stick is amazing. Really need the MCG to fly DCS in combat. Flying a jet bomber with a Bf109 grip is a nightmare. I understood this when I purchased, but now keep getting weak or zero information about these products. I feel like EU customers are bring treated unwanted bastard son.

Slims

Postby Slims » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:01

Yes i hope they improve eu services or at least better communication. But i thought they would answer on email but no luck yet.

Eskay

Postby Eskay » Sat Feb 03, 2018 13:39

It's unfortunate, the service that vkb has for europe.
We are in February and we don't know anything about the mcg and the new version of the gunfighter to buy, sincerely pathetic.

froNt

Postby froNt » Fri Feb 09, 2018 14:17

I join the group of the very frustrated want-to-become-customers in europe.
Waiting patiently on news on the Gunfighter MCG, but no offical update since November..
On the US site we have several updates/month. Wtf?

You should not treat your customers like that.
There is no problem if you need more time or if you have to deal with any issues as long as you COMMUNICATE that.

I'm really about to move over to VIRPIL.
If they manage to release their new desktop Joystick Version earlier than you sort it out to ship your stuff over the atlantic.. I'm sorry.

froNt

Postby froNt » Fri Feb 09, 2018 14:26

I join the group of the very frustrated want-to-become-customers in europe.
Waiting patiently on news on the Gunfighter MCG, but no offical update since November..
On the US site we have several updates/month. Wtf?

You should not treat your customers like that.
There is no problem if you need more time or if you have to deal with any issues as long as you COMMUNICATE that.

I'm really about to move over to VIRPIL.
If they manage to release their new desktop Joystick Version earlier than you sort it out to ship your stuff over the atlantic.. I'm sorry.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri Feb 09, 2018 16:13

Hi guys,

For US customers shipment is done directly from China. For EU customers we have to get the items in stock first. Therefore there is a delay with the new products for EU as they should be produced first, shipped as an ocean cargo to Rotterdam, then delivered to our store in the Netherlands. After that we start shipping. Therefore, we plan and announced availability of the new products in March this year and the plan is still valid. Now we are awaiting for the end of celebration in China and when logistical companies are back to work, the cargo will be shipped to EU.

Pre-orders will be possible on the new site which is still under development and hopefully to be ready next week.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Mr Dinsdale

Postby Mr Dinsdale » Fri Feb 09, 2018 20:46

Cheers for the update! Will this include the 5 pin compatible version?

froNt

Postby froNt » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:46

nice, thank you very much for the update and telling whats going on.
that gave me the energy I needed to be patient again :)

well, in my case, I always checked the homepage of VKB europe in the News section if there was something new.
Still, even if there are no news, after months nothing happening in the News Section that would be worth a comment. Like
"nothing new happened guys, we're on track, be patient, you will get your stuff, happy new year!"

Keep your people entertained ;)

Mr Dinsdale

Postby Mr Dinsdale » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:41

Just seen the update on flightsimcontrols.com, nice to see some movement on that site.

Still no news on the 5 pin MCG Pro? Is it still planned in the not so distant future or should I consider other options?

Andy

Postby Andy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 14:08

Just read the update...
Gunfighter Mk.II (PRO) MCG: produced for EU in sufficient amount and expected to be shipped to our store next week . We aim to keep this product in permanent stock.

What about the revision A, still end of March?

Maverick87Shaka

Postby Maverick87Shaka » Thu Feb 22, 2018 20:20

I can't wait to order the MCG! There are any news? We can sign for a "newsletter" on availability?
Thanks!

Lonestar501

Postby Lonestar501 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 21:08

No further news than this... https://flightsimcontrols.com/2018/02/p ... ilability/ (New website last week, arrival of Gunfighter big shipment in EU this week).

New website is now almost a week overdue, but as soon as it goes life there is supposedly an option to order. I'm getting quite antsy as well over here :D

ams999

Postby ams999 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 23:09

In all fairness, the news says "expected to be shipped to our store next week", not arrival. Once shipped, the container then has to make its way to Europe...

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”