Pre-Order for MCG?

Moderator: AdminGroup

ams999

Re: Pre-Order for MCG?

Postby ams999 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 23:12

Lonestar501 wrote:[...]arrival of Gunfighter big shipment in EU this week).

In all fairness, the news said "expected to be shipped to our store next week", so then the container has to make its way to Europe from China...

Lonestar501

Postby Lonestar501 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:40

Ah good point! My wishful thinking at it again :P

Maverick87Shaka

Postby Maverick87Shaka » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:45

I need to set-up a monitoring system to alert me on website change :D I don't want to miss the pre-order!

pretagonist

Postby pretagonist » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:24

I use https://visualping.io to keep tabs on updated sites. I use the paid version as I have a list of about 10 different sites but both the free and the paid works really well.

Maverick87Shaka

Postby Maverick87Shaka » Fri Feb 23, 2018 13:20

Thanks for suggestion, I'm going to register a free account to check any ews on website ;)

MissMaverick

Postby MissMaverick » Fri Feb 23, 2018 22:13

Why are you all clambering to spend a huge amount of money, on a company that lies, constantly goes dark; misses deadlines with no update or apology and can't even get a good team to do logistics / website / sales / tech support IN THEIR OWN DAMN CONTINENT!

Maybe I should start a fake website promising products that never arrive and updates to said website that miss every deadline, and never reply to emails... I'd make a fortune.
___
Moderator's note: This posting is not going to be removed but instead will be saved here to serve an example of how the posts should not be written. everyone has a right to have their opinion but it should be expressed in a polite civil way. user has been issued a warning.

aklambda

Postby aklambda » Fri Feb 23, 2018 23:39

Because they offer a top product. And when it is ready, I get to order it and it will last me a lifetime.

Mr Dinsdale

Postby Mr Dinsdale » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:06

They may have terrible communication with EU customers and regularly hit delays but the products they offer are fantastic. I'll be honest I get frustrated by the lack of updates and fact were so far behind US availability but to suggest they are being deceitful seems like a leap. They are just a small company who make incredible gear but could do with someone to handle communication, especially compared to VirPil who are regularly announcing products and chatting in game forums.

The only reason people are here waiting to give their money is because VKB have proven themselves by their product quality and know it will justify the frustration.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:22

Mr Dinsdale wrote:Just seen the update on flightsimcontrols.com, nice to see some movement on that site.
Still no news on the 5 pin MCG Pro? Is it still planned in the not so distant future or should I consider other options?

No, unfortunately we do not expect 5-pin MCG models available with upcoming batch. It is in roadmap but not yet available. The main reason is that it is not just different socket but also a different protocol used to communicate between grip and the base. This requires a new firmware for 5-pin model which should be re-worked and well tested

Maverick87Shaka wrote:I need to set-up a monitoring system to alert me on website change :D I don't want to miss the pre-order!

The cargo is currently expected to be arrived to us by the end of March. The best way to be informed in time is to subscribe to site newsletters. As soon as the preorder starts, all subscribers will be notified via email and also it will be published on the website and on this forum.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Maverick87Shaka

Postby Maverick87Shaka » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:48

Thanks for info! Hope to get in time ;)

graysson

Postby graysson » Mon Feb 26, 2018 18:32

Will we be able to to order the MCG Pro for Rev. A Gunfighters too?
And how far behind is the lefthand grip?
Because ill most likely not wait any longer before i give up and sell both my Gunfighters and look somewhere else for a dual stick setup.

Maverick87Shaka

Postby Maverick87Shaka » Mon Feb 26, 2018 21:02

If you can't wait any longer and you're looking for a dual stick setup, can you take a look to the Virpil ;)
Last edited by Maverick87Shaka on Mon Feb 26, 2018 23:14, edited 1 time in total.

graysson

Postby graysson » Mon Feb 26, 2018 22:31

I know...but i have to sell the Gunfighters first.

I ask myself if i should get a MCG Pro which probably adds another 200€ to an already 260€ stick or give up and sell both.
Because it will most likely get worse to get new stuff like twist or lefthand grip for a Rev. A stick in terms of being served in the first batch.
Considering that there are usually only 2-3 batches a year (2 in 2017 if i remember correctly) and we always get stuff 3 months later in Europe it could add another 6-9 months comparedto US customers.

Maverick87Shaka

Postby Maverick87Shaka » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:39

I think I'll try to get my MCG Gunfighter as soon as it available the the pre-order of the first batch, if something going "wrong", I'll take in consideration the virpil too!

Im_order@arcor.de

Postby Im_order@arcor.de » Tue Feb 27, 2018 20:28

Can someone help me? Im a little bit confused after checking the north americas site/store with the MCG informations. I have the gladiator pro. On the NA Site they write "compatible with gunfighter" - i thought the MCG will fit the Gladiator Pro as well? In fact thats the only reason why i bought the glafiator pro (to upgrade with MCG " some weeks later when MCG is available")?

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”