Pre-Order for MCG?

Moderator: AdminGroup

FSKRipper

Pre-Order for MCG?

Postby FSKRipper » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:26

Hello folks,

I just wanted to ask if I missed the Pre-Order phase for the european Gunfighter MkII + MCG? Regarding the latest news on the page this should have been in December but everytime I took a look I couldn't see the article in the shop...

aklambda

Re: Pre-Order for MCG?

Postby aklambda » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:50

No you didn't miss it. It hasn't happened yet. There were some slight delays and NA was getting them first. Check back here in the next couple of weeks / months and you should be able to order one.

FSKRipper

Postby FSKRipper » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:37

Thanks aklambda. Good to know.

Sorbic

Postby Sorbic » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:22

I'm also looking forward to this joystick and while I'm buying, I guess I can go for the new throttle aswel :D
But is there another way to get notified ?
Like is it possible to subscribe our self to mailing list ? Once they release for Europe, we get a mail ?
Is that Idea to consider ?

AeroGator

Postby AeroGator » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:09

We are preparing a full container shipment to Europe. There will be more than enough devices to both satisfy the accumulated demand, and stock up the dealer's warehouse. So there is no need for pre-orders. Just wait a bit till the container arrives, and order through the dealer's site.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

pizmak

Postby pizmak » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:11

Sweet! I was sitting on the fence between Gunfighter with MCG and Virpil stuff, but I actually prefer your product in terms of quality...just don't make me wait too long please! ;)

Aerogator you seem to be very active and helpful around the forums may I make a quick offtopic? Do you have any news on the twist adapter and left hand MCG for us space simmers?

aklambda

Postby aklambda » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:09

I am wondering this as well. I would like to know too how long we are expected to wait for the twist adapter and a left hand stick. Any Infos on the Kosmosima? I am asking because I am debating on if I should order a Gunfighter with MCG Pro as soon as it is available or wait for the twist adapter to save on shipping. But I am afraid that they will be sold out before the twist adapter arrives. Any advice?

AeroGator

Postby AeroGator » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:16

pizmak wrote:Do you have any news on the twist adapter and left hand MCG for us space simmers?
Yes I do but no I'm not authorized to leak it out.
But both things are our top priorities and we are getting closer to seeing them in flesh by the day.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

redribbon

Postby redribbon » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:02

Waiting left-hand MCG and twist too!
New throttle system looks really nice!

graysson

Postby graysson » Fri Jan 12, 2018 16:05

pizmak wrote:Sweet! I was sitting on the fence between Gunfighter with MCG and Virpil stuff, but I actually prefer your product in terms of quality...just don't make me wait too long please! ;)

Aerogator you seem to be very active and helpful around the forums may I make a quick offtopic? Do you have any news on the twist adapter and left hand MCG for us space simmers?

Im sitting on 2 Gunfighters for more than half a year now. When i bought them in July they said in a few weeks (4-6) well get informations on the lefthand grip etc.
We still dont have any info at all. And it will probably take months again til we can actually buy a MCG Pro grip (stand alone grip).
Im starting to get pissed about it. The sad thing is that ill probably be able to get my hands on the VPC "Kosmosima" before ill can get a MCG Pro.

Several times i thought about selling at least one Gunfighter or even both and go VPC. The better MCG Pro grip and the probably better build qualitiy kept me from it so far. Most likely ill end up in between: a righthand Gunfighter with MCG Pro plus rudder pedals and a lefthand VPC Constellation.

The perfect solution for me would be a lefthand MCG Pro with twist so that you have the option for dual stick AND stick + mouse in Star Cititzen.

@Aerogator: Can you please become the european rep? The rep we have right now could drop dead and nobody would notice for months.

Andy

Postby Andy » Fri Jan 19, 2018 20:10

Hi,

2 questions...

1) I got my GF Pro in July. When the MCG reaches Europe, which version should I order?
2) Is the container en route now?

Andreyzh

Postby Andreyzh » Sat Jan 20, 2018 23:59

Wonder about the container part as well. Read some people on DCS forums ordered directly from China. Say service was pretty fast. I reeeaaly wonder if it's worthwhile waiting unit EU store gets restocked...

orlaag

Postby orlaag » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:50

Do you have a link to ordering direct from China? I'm half sorry I didn't preorder from the NA site since fees wise the Euro store will have the same added on and don't mind dealing with fees myself since do that a lot anyway. Secondly I know of a few on other forums who feel the same way as you graysson with the lack of comms on the European side and been there myself, in fairness it is only one guy and who knows how much other stuff he has on, still frustrating to customers and I know if puts some folks off which is shame.

Personally I'd wait and go VKB still because the quality, design and support (software and future parts etc) are all superior to similar pricepoint alternatives. I waited long time myself to get an upgrade to my cobra and considered another brand due to some delays and lack of comms but got GF last summer and sooooo glad I waited.

FoxDelta

Postby FoxDelta » Wed Jan 24, 2018 13:27

I assume that just the rev.B is available direct from China. So we all have to be patient to get revA fitting ones.
I hope its not too long anymore.

pizmak

Postby pizmak » Wed Jan 24, 2018 14:06

I believe that if you want to order from China directly you would have to send an email to their general sales address (I do not remember the exact mail address though). I tried that like last year but had no response whatsoever so I'm not entirely sure this practice is still in effect.

As for ordering from NA to the EU countries, I tried that last year as well and was denied and told to wait for the EU store to have the sticks, which still didn't happen :( so it's either the waiting game or going for something else for EU.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”