Questions about Gunfighter sales in FSC

Moderator: AdminGroup

Kailorn

Questions about Gunfighter sales in FSC

Postby Kailorn » Tue May 23, 2017 18:31

Gunfighter is finally at FSC for sale. But I have some questions about it.

- Base only gunfighter is not on sale without TM adaptor. Is there going to be an option that doesn´t include the TM adaptor for the simmers that are going to use a MCG and not a TM? I understand that offering a bundle with the adaptor for 32eur instead of 40 is appreciatted, but I m missing the base only gunfighter and not being charged for items I am not going to use.

- Is it posible to order one base only gunfighter with the smaller plate (the same included in the Gunfighter Pro)?

-Is it posible that VKB confirms oficially that is not going to produce Cobra M5 adaptors?

By the way, If I recall correctly, I thought that there was going to be a new web page for FSC. I dont see it

Kailorn

Re: Questions about Gunfighter sales in FSC

Postby Kailorn » Mon May 29, 2017 22:51

redribbon

Postby redribbon » Wed May 31, 2017 0:02

Kailorn wrote:Image

Hehe ...
Be patient i'm sure Eduard (vkb EU) will answer you, it usually takes few days for reply, i think he is only one running the vkb market in EU and answer these threads so it takes time but at the end he always answer our questions.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Wed May 31, 2017 0:20

Kailorn wrote:Gunfighter is finally at FSC for sale. But I have some questions about it.

- Base only gunfighter is not on sale without TM adaptor. Is there going to be an option that doesn´t include the TM adaptor for the simmers that are going to use a MCG and not a TM? I understand that offering a bundle with the adaptor for 32eur instead of 40 is appreciatted, but I m missing the base only gunfighter and not being charged for items I am not going to use.

- Is it posible to order one base only gunfighter with the smaller plate (the same included in the Gunfighter Pro)?

-Is it posible that VKB confirms oficially that is not going to produce Cobra M5 adaptors?

By the way, If I recall correctly, I thought that there was going to be a new web page for FSC. I dont see it

Hello Kailorn, sorry for delay with my answer but unfortunately I still can't answer all your question right now. I am checking whether we could offer a Gunfighter base as it is or/and with smaller plate. Please, be patient.

I confirm that currently VKB does not plan to offer Cobra M5 grip adaptor soon.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”