Sorry, I have to say about the T-Rudder Pedals Mk.IV ;-)

Moderator: AdminGroup

Arthur

Sorry, I have to say about the T-Rudder Pedals Mk.IV ;-)

Postby Arthur » Tue Apr 25, 2017 20:31

Just recieved my VKB-Sim T-Rudder Pedals Mk.IV today.

What a beautiful piece of hardware! I got almost everything: CH-products pro-rudder, Simpeds, Thrustmaster..... But the T-Rudder Pedals hits everything.

Finaly rudders that you can use on a regular desk chair.

Thanks VKB.

Regards,

Arthur

orlaag

Re: Sorry, I have to say about the T-Rudder Pedals Mk.IV ;-)

Postby orlaag » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:10

They are not the only good pedal maker but they are only one who ticks all my needs tbh. None of the big name lower price stuff can compare because they are made with profit before quality priorities NOT a quality first and pricing comes after. VKB make profit but the quality wont be sacrificed to meet that goal unlike the off the shelf options from many of the Western companies. There are a few other good choices from Eastern Europe, Belarus and Russia at same quality and similar price BUT vkb are the only ones doing a few other things which makes them the only choice for some including me. The compact and more vertical travel style work better with my chair/seating position compared to the horizontal slew ones plus I have overly large feet and other style are less comfortable.

Also compared to the equal quality alternatives VKB seem to be the only ones thinking of a whole package with the likes of blackbox so you can plug several things in through one control box. On top of TrackIR and loads of other peripherals this is a big plus just for freeing up ports alone. The products sit nice within the ecosystem of sim controllers they are devloping/offer already rather than being thought out from a stand alone peripheral with no thought to the whole package that some other alternatives seem to have.

rrohde

Re: Sorry, I have to say about the T-Rudder Pedals Mk.IV ;-)

Postby rrohde » Fri Jun 23, 2017 22:02

Thank you for the kudos, guys! Greatly appreciated.

There's a lot more goodness coming from VKB in the next few months, so stay tuned for more news and announcements soon. :)
VKB North America
https://VKBcontrollers.com

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”