How long should I expect to get a reply from VKB FCS

Moderator: AdminGroup

tdcqwlb

How long should I expect to get a reply from VKB FCS

Postby tdcqwlb » Thu Apr 06, 2017 19:05

Hey there!
I just placed my order last Friday and since no further news/ reply following up my paypal payment, I just sent FCS another email the day before yesterday... However, still no news yet.
Just wondering in general how long should I expect to receive a reply regarding my order?

Zarniwoop

Re: How long should I expect to get a reply from VKB FCS

Postby Zarniwoop » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:34

On the store page it says that all orders will be shipped the week of the 17th of April, I think. Maybe we are receiving more information closer to that date? :cry:

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:13

tdcqwlb wrote:I just placed my order last Friday and since no further news/ reply following up my paypal payment, I just sent FCS another email the day before yesterday... However, still no news yet.
Just wondering in general how long should I expect to receive a reply regarding my order?

Hello tdcqwlb,

I think we have answered all emails received during last week... I am curious what happened with your email. Please, let me know your order number and I can check the status of your payment and your email.

Also, currently we open ordering but have not started shipping yet. On the site news and on the product page it is stated that the products (Gladiator Pro MkII and T-Rudder Mk.IV) will be shipped during the week of April, 17th. We have no news on this and still plan to start shipping as promised.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

tdcqwlb

Postby tdcqwlb » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:44

Many thanks for your nice reply Eduard, this post was just made 2 hrs before your nice and informative reply:)
Have a nice day!

tdcqwlb

Postby tdcqwlb » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:45

Zarniwoop wrote:On the store page it says that all orders will be shipped the week of the 17th of April, I think. Maybe we are receiving more information closer to that date? :cry:

I received a reply several hrs later after this post from Eduard :D :D , answering my question about the extension issue with extended Warthog, very helpful and informative.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”