Gunfighter + twist + Space (-sim) Grip - Preorder now?

Moderator: AdminGroup

Gutser

Gunfighter + twist + Space (-sim) Grip - Preorder now?

Postby Gutser » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:59

Hello,

I want to make save that I´m on the preorder list for the Gunfighter. If neccessary with the extra addon, spacegrip with twist - when possible, sure, all together. Do you can confirm or better, what I have to do? Give me the invoice I want it.

Btw. I´m still struggling with the Cobra Defender M5, the twist is shaking to the left all the time. I already bought a second one but same thing... would be greate if you can send me a propper poti (or what ever it called), which can do more then two months. The same here, what I have to do for it?

Best regards from Germany
CMDR Gutser

Eduard VKB FSC

Re: Gunfighter + twist + Space (-sim) Grip - Preorder now?

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Wed Feb 22, 2017 17:56

Hello Gutser,

We do not take a pre-order for EU market as the price will be announced in euro and it depends on EUR/USD rate and transportation cost from the factory to EU store. But I can add you to my mailing list to inform in time when Gunfighter joystick is available for ordering. I think that the extra options (a grip and a twist add-on) will not be available at the same time with Gunfighter. With better shipping conditions for DE customers which I am going to introduce soon, it shouldn't be too expensive.

I can send you some potentiometers for Cobra M5. Please, send me an email to vkb@flightsimcontrols.com with your shipping address. And also I need your email to add to Gunfighter mailing list.

Best regards,
Eduard
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Gutser

Postby Gutser » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:58

Hello Eduard,

best feedback, thank you. Situation understood.

Potis would be very nice.

Sorry for keep asking but there is simply no other quality stick with twist and enough buttons on the market. This is the only way to fly space sims on high level. Padels are great for immersion but have no chance against twist. The Cobra twist in combination with this percision, easy moving, enough buttons, especially the little finger button for secondary fire and ergonomic gives you a huge advantage against other Saitek, Warthog or whatever pilots. The upcomming Gunfighter with grip is the only stick which can beat the Cobra because of the higher quality, so its an "have to".

Kind regards
CMDR Gutser

P.s.: Mail will go in. Sure, put that mail adress on your list.

redribbon

Postby redribbon » Fri Mar 03, 2017 14:19

Eduard VKB FSC wrote:Hello Gutser,

We do not take a pre-order for EU market as the price will be announced in euro and it depends on EUR/USD rate and transportation cost from the factory to EU store. But I can add you to my mailing list to inform in time when Gunfighter joystick is available for ordering. I think that the extra options (a grip and a twist add-on) will not be available at the same time with Gunfighter. With better shipping conditions for DE customers which I am going to introduce soon, it shouldn't be too expensive.

I can send you some potentiometers for Cobra M5. Please, send me an email to vkb@flightsimcontrols.com with your shipping address. And also I need your email to add to Gunfighter mailing list.

Best regards,
Eduard

hello Eduard!
can you add me to mailing list for gunfighter too, as soon it's available my money is ready, thanks!

Gutser

Postby Gutser » Mon Apr 03, 2017 14:58

Btw., got the potis, thanks. Im looking forward to the Gunfighter.

o7

azmodiuz

Postby azmodiuz » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:57

yeah can;t wait for more on the Twist grips or kit, the Space Sim grip and whatever throttle they come up with.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:49

redribbon wrote:can you add me to mailing list for gunfighter too, as soon it's available my money is ready, thanks!

Hello redribbon ! Sure, but please provide me your email or just subscribe on FSC website for newsletters and you will be informed in time. I expect enough Gunfighter joysticks to have in stock so it should not be stocked only for few weeks. I hope we could maintain permanent stock for all major products like we do for T-Rudder pedals.

Cheers,
Eduard
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

redribbon

Postby redribbon » Tue Apr 11, 2017 0:43

subscribed!

azmodiuz

Postby azmodiuz » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:59

Well, stock is 2 weeks or more behind, no ? We all purchased our Gunfighters and have been waiting months, patiently, mind you.

We are more interested in a perfect product then anything done half fast or cheap.

Wish we could see some early concepts of the Twist sticks (And I hope there is a right hand Twist stick that looks and functions like the Modern Fighter Grips )

Lizard

Postby Lizard » Wed May 03, 2017 22:10

Can u guys set me on the Mailing list too? I REALLY want a pair of Gunfighters for my main rig. :D

mips

Postby mips » Sat Mar 17, 2018 20:23

subscribed!

mips

Postby mips » Sat Mar 17, 2018 20:25

hello Eduard!
can you add me to mailing list for gunfighter too

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”