Europe Customers: Who wants a VKB Gunfighter?

Moderator: AdminGroup

Europe Customers: Do you want a VKB Gunfighter?

Yes, the VKB Gunfighter (tabletop version)
29%
Yes, the VKB Gunfighter Pro (with extension)
36%
Yes, the VKB Gunfighter Base Only
21%
Undecided, as I am still happy with my current stick, but might consider a VKB Gunfighter later
7%
No, I am not interested in the VKB Gunfighter
7%

Total votes: 56

redribbon

Re: Europe Customers: Who wants a VKB Gunfighter?

Postby redribbon » Wed Mar 15, 2017 22:04

thanks Eduard!
i'm not concerned about price, i'll definetly go for it just add me to mailing list when orders for gunfighter will be available so i don't need to check forum frequently. thanks again!

Andy

Postby Andy » Fri Mar 17, 2017 14:51

i will be patient, 2 things though,
1) I am so excited about the prospect of owning this flight stick
2) I have to explain and justify the price with my wife and that takes careful planning

neok23

Postby neok23 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 16:43

I've been waiting for this very very long. I must salute VKB for also supporting us space simmers. As soon as it's available in the EU I will be ordering 2 gimbals with small plate plus 2 z-twist attachments. Finally the perfect dual stick setup is here. Is there any information on when the twist axis add on will be sold in the EU?

Thanks, neok23

redribbon

Postby redribbon » Fri Mar 17, 2017 16:45

Andy wrote:i will be patient, 2 things though,
1) I am so excited about the prospect of owning this flight stick
2) I have to explain and justify the price with my wife and that takes careful planning

hehehe i'm in the same situation! Maybe we can ask Eduard to send us fake receipt lol

Andy

Postby Andy » Fri Mar 17, 2017 18:59

the formula I use is fakeItemPrice = (realItemPrice/2) + ((10 * realItemPrice/100))
she falls for it everytime, unless she see then I just tell her it is in the sale

kosta

Postby kosta » Fri Mar 17, 2017 20:51

Are the posts being deleted withou warning...? Was not aware I wrote something wrong.

kosta

Postby kosta » Fri Mar 17, 2017 22:02

Sorry, my mistake, I didn't actually post (forgot to push the button).

I am also excited, but as usual very careful, especially at higher prices. The reason why I would rather buy in EU, than anywhere else, is obviously easier if problems arise, needs for return, etc.
As for the wife - easy. She buys her wool, and whatever junk she "needs" for her occasional handcrafting (as if the cellar is not full enough of boxes with stuff), and I buy stuff for my hobby... the discussion point that joystick costs €300, and piece of wool couple of €, let's just not go into details... :D

olistreet

Postby olistreet » Mon Mar 20, 2017 16:19

Hey I'm Also interested in a VKB Gunfighter with extension, it will there be a way to pre-order before it goes out of stock? some sort of mailing list to be included in?

Thanks in advance!

Olistreet

Andy

Postby Andy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 15:33

Hi, You have just sold out of gladiators which I assume were sent to you in bulk, so you must have calculated costs shipping and tax for those items. I try to be patient but I really am unable to understand how you cannot generate a pre order price in euros or pounds, and then multiply that cost by the tax. $360 is approximately 335€ which is £290. Uk VAT is 20%. It is simple mathematics... just saying.

FoxDelta

Postby FoxDelta » Fri Mar 24, 2017 16:15

keep calm

vivoune

Postby vivoune » Fri Mar 24, 2017 17:39

If it where that simple there'd be a pre-order available already.

It's not a simple matter of multiplication. There are more than one country to ship to, they have to develop web elements to supportthe various payment and shipping options for the whole Europe (and UK) and account for various regulations and/or taxes.

That's also depending on the dollar/eur rates.

Finally, I think they might be waiting to get absolutely all the elements in hands in order to offer the best possible price compared to the other shops. Hopefully the price won't be too different.

Following your logic Andy, the price is 360$ which translate to 335€ which means 405 euros tax free, to which they have to add their own warehouse shipping cost, say about 10 euros per unit, on which we add the handling & shipping fees to us, say around 20 euros. That makes a Gunfighter for a total of around 450 euros... Such a price point is totally un-marketable and not worth it for the vast majority, even if the gunfighter is tremendous hardware.

Whereas if we let them do the best they can, be a little patient, and ship in bulk by sea (slow) and recoup their cost hopefully they'll be able to sell it to us for 360-370 euros which would sell much better.

That said, I hope the availability in Europe isn't too far off the rest of the world. I'd hate to have a gunfighter by July and a MCG By September only which pretty much opens the Eu market to the upcoming competition.

Andy

Postby Andy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 17:58

It is calm

Sokol1

Postby Sokol1 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 19:24

...cannot generate a pre order...

Instead preorder, is better order stocked products. So, patience and await the products arrive there. :wink:

messiah

Postby messiah » Fri Mar 24, 2017 19:46

Should I wait for the Gunfighter Pro? what is the difference between the Gladiator Pro MK2 vs Gunfighter Pro?

kosta

Postby kosta » Fri Mar 24, 2017 19:58

You can see the difference on the VKB North American site. The important difference between Gladiator and the Gunfighter is the all metal gimbal on the gunfighter.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”