Questions and answers

Moderator: AdminGroup

Macross

Re: Questions and answers

Postby Macross » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:51

Nothing really to ask, just happy future user here :)
Ordered a day ago last Gladiator Pro from eu warehouse and im exited. Less than hour after ordering, got mail of postal informations, fast one!

Have been using all kinda cheap sticks back in old days and currently having full CH hotas, CH fighterstick is nice with all those buttons, but not really happy of gimbal itself ( mainly because of middle bumb ), so it was time to upgrade.

Eager of wating allso for that modern/future grip, for SC use!

Ps: secondary fire button at front would be awsome, maybe 2-stage fire button.. ;D

Daniel

Postby Daniel » Sun Jan 01, 2017 15:28

I have been keeping my eye on the forums and European shop for a replacement of my worn out x55.
With the new website and shop for North America online it see its way more up to date with the new products, I was wondering if the European shop will be updated to this format as well.
At the moment the European shop is not showing the new products like the gunfighter and there are still sticks shown like the mamba that have been sold out for more then a year.
Anyway looking forward to the Gunfighter and the modern grip since I also play Star Citizen.

elecsys

Postby elecsys » Mon Jan 02, 2017 23:36

for european costumers,
the preorder option for the gunfighter (pro) will be up at FSC.com, once they are ready, yes?

Lonestar501

Postby Lonestar501 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:42

I just got an Gladiator Pro and absolutely love it. However I am wondering if the upcoming Jet/Space Grip will be compatible to the Gladiator Pro Mk 1 I just got, because it still has the old 5 pin connector (as I understand the Gladiator Pro Mk 2 will have new 3 Pin one)?
I would be sad to find out in the future that I have got the wrong joystick, as I am very interested in the ability to change the stick for different games (IL2, DCS, Elite Dangerous etc). I'm sorry if this has been answered before here, I could not find a recent answer to this question on the forums.

UIV
Мастер

Postby UIV » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:29

Do not worry. We provide support for all our products. New grips with a 5-pins connector will also be offered.

david_wi

Postby david_wi » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:36

In think there will not be an and to newer pruducts.
We always want the latest updated one.I have the gl pro mk I with an WT adapter on the way.
The new Gunfighter is a Mamba in another dress. :idea:

Macross

Postby Macross » Tue Jan 10, 2017 22:45

Got my gladiator pro yesterday, overall feels good and looks nice. Dust cover were just little disappointment, could have been 2-3cm higher to reach bottom of base, now its off about 1cm and had to pull it down quite well to get it there.
Stick itself, nothing to complain.
Device config tool allso seems to be very versatile, time will tell how it will compare to ch control manager when learning better how to use it.

Best i like, is program free usage, dont have to keep conf tool open like in ch products.

Fluffymaster

Postby Fluffymaster » Thu Jan 26, 2017 13:36

Hello all,

1) Will the stick extension upgradde be available for EU customers, if so at what price will it retail?

2) Also, when the metal gimbal for the Gladiator joystick will come out in march, at what price will it retail?

3) Don't seem to be able to get a response on the metal triggers, will it be possible to have spare parts available on the EU website in the near future?

The reason why I am asking is to ensure that I have the budget available when the parts come out.

Thank you in advance!

Regards

david_wi

Postby david_wi » Sat Jan 28, 2017 16:25

Spare parts are only available at us site. :idea:

rrohde

Postby rrohde » Sat Jan 28, 2017 20:12

To be fair - spare parts are available from VKB as a whole. I just list them on my website - that's all. :)

So, if you want spare parts from VKB, just contact your usual VKB go-to rep, and they can hook you up!
VKB North America
https://VKBcontrollers.com

ChrisHarrow

Postby ChrisHarrow » Tue Feb 28, 2017 13:47

Will the upcoming modern flightstick feature analog thumbsticks for 6DOF movement in SC?

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:05

Hello Chris,

The grip is still in design phase. And, yes, it will have a ministick for 6DOF movement.

Best regards,
Eduard
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Athenos

Postby Athenos » Wed Mar 15, 2017 22:08

I have two questions.

Will the gunfighter base-only option be available on flightsimcontrols.com whenever the gunfighter launches? Or will the stick/base combo be the only one available?

Will the modern combat grip (MCG) and Kosmosima left-hand stick be sold separately without the gunfighter base as an option when they launch?

I'm interested in buying two gunfighter bases this time around with the Warthog adapters. That way, I would only have to buy the modern combat grip (MCG) and left hand Kosmosima stick when they launch later this year (hopefully).
Last edited by Athenos on Wed Mar 15, 2017 23:48, edited 1 time in total.

Weegie

Postby Weegie » Wed Mar 15, 2017 22:51

Hi Eduard

I am interested in getting the MCG grip which has just been released.

I currently have an FBM MKIII and extension, so a couple of questions

1) When will this go on sale in Europe or for pre order, I don't want to miss out on this as the stick, the supplied Mamba stick is good but I'd prefer more functions and this fits the bill?
2) If I purchase the MCG and the 5 pin to 3 pin adapter is this all I would need to mount this stick onto the FBM and my existing extension?
3) If used with the FBM will I still be able to configure the hats to axes as stated on the DCS forum?

Many thanks

Macross

Postby Macross » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:28

Athenos wrote:Will the modern combat grip (MCG) and Kosmosima left-hand stick be sold separately without the gunfighter base as an option when they launch?

I think sticks will be sold separetly, like right hand ones.
But im interested would left hand sticks be sold allso with gladiator base? Or only separetly?
So i know do i have to buy one gladiator pro in shelf waiting for left hand version :)
I like those base buttons, usefull in SC.

And allso gladiator pro in 10% discount atm :roll:

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”