UIV
Мастер

Re: Questions and answers

Postby UIV » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:26

Nope.

orlaag

Postby orlaag » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:08

Is there any news on when Euro preorders for MCG pro will start? I emailed Eduard September 19th but still no reply thus asking here. I understand it is hard to know concrete dates but just a rough idea would be helpful as don't want to miss out. I tend to follow the news from the NA side as that seems to be where most the announcements come first and noticed preordering is open there. If there is no plans for Europe yet is it possible to order from the global and I'll deal with the VAT and shipping charges? Don't mean to sound pushy but I need the extra buttons badly for DCS mainly because VR makes it hard to use keyboard and I don't have enough on the KG12 to fly some stuff like the A10C, reason I upgraded my old M5 to a GF base was because I saw MCG in pipeline too. Thanks in advance for any info it is much appreciated.

AeroGator

Postby AeroGator » Tue Oct 17, 2017 13:06

orlaag wrote:Is there any news on when Euro preorders for MCG pro will start? I emailed Eduard September 19th but still no reply thus asking here. I understand it is hard to know concrete dates but just a rough idea would be helpful as don't want to miss out. I tend to follow the news from the NA side as that seems to be where most the announcements come first and noticed preordering is open there. If there is no plans for Europe yet is it possible to order from the global and I'll deal with the VAT and shipping charges? Don't mean to sound pushy but I need the extra buttons badly for DCS mainly because VR makes it hard to use keyboard and I don't have enough on the KG12 to fly some stuff like the A10C, reason I upgraded my old M5 to a GF base was because I saw MCG in pipeline too. Thanks in advance for any info it is much appreciated.

Worry not :)
I understand your need for buttons, and fully understand your impatience, too. "Pushy" is not a right word, in fact we appreciate this sort of being pushy and are grateful to you for being this way.
We are entering assembly stage.
As soon as the necessary number of grips is assembled they will be sent out. Due to logistics our NA customers are going to receive the grips first, but well, it is always like this - not because we love them more but because the world is such an imperfect place.
Eduard AFAIK is alive and well, probably not in a writing mood :roll: we have no control over him, he is a dealer, not our subordinate. So keep pressing him just to tone him up - but in fact he would perhaps not be able to tell you more than I just have told.
I would warn you against ordering directly or from NA. You can of course do so, and you may - no limitations here. But it will not save any time and will not help you avoid paying VAT (which we all hate so much). Easier and better to order from local dealership. However, you're your own boss, I'm not telling you what to do.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

Ishtaru

Postby Ishtaru » Tue Oct 17, 2017 13:38

Will there be a complete package to buy or do i have to buy the Gunfighter Pro first and then wait till the Grips are for sale?

AeroGator

Postby AeroGator » Tue Oct 17, 2017 13:57

Ishtaru wrote:buy the Gunfighter Pro first and then wait till the Grips are for sale?

No sets are planned at the moment but I'd buy whatever I wish to buy in one take. Otherwise, I'd have to pay delivery fee twice.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

Ishtaru

Postby Ishtaru » Wed Oct 18, 2017 18:00

Thx for answering. The question now is, will there be both products at stock when the grip is rdy for ordering?

AeroGator

Postby AeroGator » Wed Oct 18, 2017 18:13

Ishtaru wrote:will there be both products at stock when the grip is rdy for ordering?

I will check tomorrow. If I don't reply pls do not hesitate to PM me a few days later to remind. I've been known for forgetting things.
Don't forget to tell me where you are (country/location). We might have one here, another at local dealer's, or something like this. Or, both in the same place. Or, whatever.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

AeroGator

Postby AeroGator » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:17

Ishtaru wrote:both products

Looks like they both will roll out at about the same time, so watch out and make your buy as soon as the grip becomes available, before the GFPros get out of stock (although now we're trying to make enough of both).
Best Regards,
AeroGator

Ishtaru

Postby Ishtaru » Thu Oct 19, 2017 15:18

Thank you!

I check everyday multiple times. I really dont want to miss this time. ;)

Sokol1

Postby Sokol1 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 20:24

orlaag wrote:Is there any news on when Euro preorders for MCG pro will start? I

Do you see the lastest note in flightsincontrols page?

"Currently we expect to open ordering for MCG in January, 2018 and start shipping in February."

orlaag

Postby orlaag » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:55

Hi thanks for the replies, guess we'll just have to wait longer but that is usually the way and prob worth it to save the hassle of import. I do order a lot of stuff (oft large heavy stuff) from the US and Canada on a regular basis and it usually goes smooth but it will only save me 4 weeks average I guess so I'll probably wait for Euro stock. Thanks Sokol I did see that but saw the USA announcement since then and wondered if the info had changed since they said they were open to preorders now and shipping Nov so I thought maybe we had similar preorder now albeit ship a bit later and with not hearing anything from email/contact thought maybe someone on forum could give up to date info on preordering situation as there have been times we've been left out the loop and didn't want to miss the boat on this one.

navvar

Postby navvar » Mon Oct 23, 2017 17:25

Hi, as the MCG lineup starts rolling out for EU in Jan 2018, what do you think their availability will be for someone who doesn't check in daily for news? Will they be sent out in small batches or will there be produced enough of them so that the likes of me who doesn't check in on news very often can get my hands on one when they start rolling out? :)

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Wed Oct 25, 2017 23:38

orlaag wrote:[...] then and wondered if the info had changed since [...]

Hello orlaag, MCG is a totally new product of this kind and VKB faces quite some challenges in order to maintain high quality standards, attention to details and compatibility with previous models of joysticks. Most likely, MCG availability will be shifted to March'18.
navvar wrote:as the MCG lineup starts rolling out for EU in Jan 2018, what do you think their availability will be for someone who doesn't check in daily for news? Will they be sent out in small batches or will there be produced enough of them

Hello navvar, we expect to have MCG for EU customers in sufficient batch to have it in stock for some months. It will be a mass product. However, as we are going to have several different versions (Pro/non-Pro, different sockets, Warthog version, Cyrillic/Latin engravings etc ) so we will open a pre-ordering on FSC site so you could reserve the version you need. Some versions (like MCG MG for Black Mamba) might be available only on pre-order base.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

navvar

Postby navvar » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:07

Hello navvar, we expect to have MCG for EU customers in sufficient batch to have it in stock for some months. It will be a mass product. However, as we are going to have several different versions (Pro/non-Pro, different sockets, Warthog version, Cyrillic/Latin engravings etc ) so we will open a pre-ordering on FSC site so you could reserve the version you need. Some versions (like MCG MG for Black Mamba) might be available only on pre-order base.

Thanks again for much appreciated info. I'm gonna be bold and ask if you have any more information about the left-handed MCG grip, do you know if it'll be a 1:1 mirrored version of the MCG design and do you know when we'll hear more about it?

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:31

The development of left-handed stick is on-going. I could only tell that it is not going to be 1:1 mirror of MCG but rather customized version of it.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”