Ordered some joysticks - NO RESPONSE

Moderator: AdminGroup

Kal Meckhar

Ordered some joysticks - NO RESPONSE

Postby Kal Meckhar » Wed May 08, 2024 20:23

Hi there

I ordered some joysticks. Money has left my account but no eta or other contact other than your order is processing 7 days ago.

Is this a scam site? Luckly I used paypal

Order #53958

Have sent emails

Please respond

AeroGator

Re: Ordered some joysticks - NO RESPONSE

Postby AeroGator » Thu May 09, 2024 5:27

I'll check this. Hope you will get an update soon.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

shuffleQ

Re: Ordered some joysticks - NO RESPONSE

Postby shuffleQ » Fri May 10, 2024 16:13

Kal Meckhar wrote:
Is this a scam site? Luckly I used paypal

No, it's not, lol. I've bought here before and also ordered a second stick last week.

Customer support, particularly response times are known to be lacking, you can't have everything.

Did you check what it said on the page, whether it's in stock? Most things here are often sold out. They never had a lot of stock to begin with, and now there are some uhm, disruptions for ships going through the Suez canal. So everything is taking longer.
Hence, several items are only available on backorder. That means that you can order now, and will receive it as soon as the next sea shipment arrives, which according to the News page is the 15th of May. You basically reserve one item from the next batch that gets shipped in from China.

You probably ordered a backorder stick, and will now have to wait ~2 weeks, sorry. I received an email today saying that they'll start shipping that new batch at around May 21st, I assume it'll be the same for you.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”