UPS Tracking - Gladiator EVO (UK)

Moderator: AdminGroup

Leifr

UPS Tracking - Gladiator EVO (UK)

Postby Leifr » Wed Mar 23, 2022 23:28

Evening.
I was due to receive the Gladiator EVO 'Space Combat Edition' - SCG Premium Right today. I saw that it had arrived at my local UPS depot in the United Kingdom, and took the day off work to make sure that I could be available for signature delivery. The 12:45PM delivery time was delayed and moved to 'End of Day', OK not a problem... however the parcel never arrived and now UPS have updated the tracking information to say that an exception has been made, this is what I now see:

Exception Reason: The company or receiver name is incorrect. This will delay delivery. We're attempting to update this information.

The name and address are correct! I cannot change the delivery address either, so what happens now? I'm pretty disappointed that I paid almost half the price again in shipping and customs duty, took the day off work and then never had the item arrive.

Order #24022
Ticket ##7230

Thanks.

fallout9

Re: UPS Tracking - Gladiator EVO (UK)

Postby fallout9 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 23:59

Try calling the local office and discuss with them.

Leifr

Postby Leifr » Thu Mar 24, 2022 0:37

OK, I will ring them as soon as they open in the morning!

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:42

Hi Leifr,

It could be that the driver is not managed to deliver it in time if he is overloaded with parcels. Then they might choose to mark that delivery attempt as "no one at home" or "wrong address". Usually the second attempt is successful. It is rare and not a good practice but sometimes happen. UPS offers an option to re-route your parcel to local UPS Access Point. It might be a good option if you are not sure that someone is at home to accept the parcel. The easiest is to use app but it should work via website as well.

Indeed, it is good idea to call UPS but re-routing of the parcel could be useful option too.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Leifr

Postby Leifr » Fri Mar 25, 2022 13:32

Hi Eduard.

I spoke with UPS yesterday morning, they rescheduled the delivery for today. Fortunately, the parcel turned up yesterday unexpectedly.
Thank you for responding, now I have the great joy of setting up the keybindings and wondering when best to get the SEM THQ bits. ;)

Regards.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”