Defective screw | No reply from EU support

Moderator: AdminGroup

triggerhappyDE

Defective screw | No reply from EU support

Postby triggerhappyDE » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:46

Bought two Gladiator NXT recently from the EU shop. Delivery was fast and I really like the product. Unfortunately one of the screws included to attach the base plate to the base is defective. It's a bit hard to explain, but the included allan wrench tool has no grip on it since the head is too wide. I mailed them and included a picture and asked for a replacement screw since I don't want to damage anything and my collection of computer screws doesn't include anything that works as a replacement. Since I had not heard anything from them after two weeks I sent another mail a couple of days ago and again didn't hear anything back. It's slightly infuriating. I mean, I know it's only one tiny little piece, but on the other hand it should be easy to solve by normal mail, so not much cost on your side.

If you don't have any spare parts available, could at least someone give me the exact dimensions of that screw, then I can try to buy one myself.

fallout9

Re: Defective screw | No reply from EU support

Postby fallout9 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 0:00

Please post your ticket number, you'll get the part. Until then, it's perfectly safe to run with only 3 screws on the base.

triggerhappyDE

Postby triggerhappyDE » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:35

Thanks for the reply. I don't have a ticket number since I replied to the mails I got and sent my request to vkb@flightsimcontrols.com. Maybe this was a mistake!? Fortunately since posting here one of the staff members from EU got in touch with me. Hope we can work things out.

triggerhappyDE

Postby triggerhappyDE » Mon Dec 06, 2021 21:20

Just to let you guys know: got my replacement screws in the meantime. Thanks for your support.

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”