VKB Ultimate MCG Bundle

Moderator: AdminGroup

Danvanthevacuumman

VKB Ultimate MCG Bundle

Postby Danvanthevacuumman » Mon Feb 22, 2021 18:32

I would like to know when it will be available for purchase the vkb ultimate grip and gunfighter bases?

Eduard VKB FSC

Re: VKB Ultimate MCG Bundle

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:43

MCG U + Gunfighter Mk.III bundle will be available for ordering by the end of this week. It will be shipped via China Express Airlift option.

It means that all orders placed until the end of Thursday, the 4th of March will be shipped to us from VKB HQ using express delivery service.
They should arrive mid next week (on 10-11 of March) then we will dispatch it to the customers.

The cycle we repeat every week. It is only for MCG Ultimate products as it is a new one. China Express Airlift is offered until we have regular stock in place.
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

admiki

Postby admiki » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:59

Please, add Bosnia and Herzegovina to shipping list so I can order MCGU from you

Martok

Postby Martok » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:13

Hi,
is there any new information on when the bundle will be available for order? Also, I wanted to ask, if you can give us a (roughly) price tag?
That would be great!

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:09

Hi Martok,

Thanks for your interest! I believe we could start offering it this week. All other info (incl price) will follow later

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:09

Hi Martok,

Thanks for your interest! I believe we could start offering it this week. All other info (incl price) will follow later

Stonehenge

Postby Stonehenge » Fri Mar 05, 2021 19:41

This week ends soon but still nothing :roll:

admiki

Postby admiki » Fri Mar 05, 2021 20:32

Since FSC doesn't seem to be interested in taking my money from me I have contacted VKB HQ. Daisy told me that MCGU will start selling next week.

Josstick

Postby Josstick » Fri Mar 05, 2021 21:11

Geeze, seriously? Is there any direction that’s less vague as to WHEN next week? So far I’ve heard CNY, then After CNY, then before end of week, then before end of week, now next week?

It’s getting tiresome checking the store. Again, I’m fine with them sending it when it’s here, but it’s bloody frustrating hearing “it’s coming soon, keep checking the store!” when it keeps getting punted out. I just want to get an order in.

Stonehenge

Postby Stonehenge » Fri Mar 05, 2021 21:15

So please tell us the prices right now in order to be better prepared :D

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:54

Hi guys,

MCG U bundle has been postponed for a week. We will announce MCG U bundle and stand-alone grip on Monday as well as their price. As usual, we will offer first via CEA (China Express Airlift). It means that the paid orders will be shipped to us weekly, every Thursday, via express delivery service. It usually arrives to us on Tuesday or Wednesday of the following week. Time between placing the order and shipping the order from our store might take from 4 days to 11 days. CEA option is also a bit more expensive than regular price (+€20).

The regular price is applicable for the items shipped via the ocean to us. Full process takes about 1,5 month. That's why we offer CEA products for people who prefer to get the new product sooner.

Josstick

Postby Josstick » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:41

So orders start Monday (tomorrow)?

Also, thanks for the info! Great to get an update :)

Stonehenge

Postby Stonehenge » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:11

And what does that mean for the regular orders? Do we have to wait another month or more?

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:07

Josstick wrote:So orders start Monday (tomorrow)?

Hi Josstick. Well, we will open ordering as soon as HQ allows us (meaning, the items are ready to be shipped to us). We could take customer's payment only when we know concrete days of arrival. No worries, there is no quota on CEA items. It is not limited by the amount arrived by ocean (which is the case for the regular stock). It goes straight from the assembly line.

Stonehenge wrote:And what does that mean for the regular orders? Do we have to wait another month or more?
Hi Stonehenge. I mean the items sold from our warehouse, from the regular stock. It is cheaper as it arrives via ocean. First we offer CEA, then, when ocean cargo arrives, the price drops and the item is available as a "regular" item.

Stonehenge

Postby Stonehenge » Mon Mar 08, 2021 14:08

Please excuse me, Eduard, I guess I didn't express myself correctly. I have already understood the basic principle. Rather, I wanted to ask whether a ship is already on its way or whether we would have to wait 1.5 months from today?

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”