Moderator: AdminGroup

Gutser

Re: Gunfighter MCG is on the way to EU

Postby Gutser » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:04

What happened? The pro RUS is already out of stock? O.o

MissMaverick

Postby MissMaverick » Fri Apr 27, 2018 13:39

BeTeK wrote:Why anobody would want english labels anyways :D It's a replica(ish) from russian stick. And yes I ordered with russian markings.

Because I can't read Russian. /smh

Andy

Postby Andy » Fri Apr 27, 2018 15:01

Andy wrote:Hi,

Will this fit the GF Pro rev.A, as it says rev.A in the description? https://flightsimcontrols.com/product/vkb-sim-grip-adaptor-for-gladiator-pro-mk-ii-tm-warthog/

Thrustmaster are prepared to sell me the Warthog grip individually for £90 + P&P.

bump

badyear

Postby badyear » Fri Apr 27, 2018 19:06

If anyone @vkb can reply back to my mails next week that'd be great.

Thomas316915

Postby Thomas316915 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 13:58

After one week, order passed 1 hour after availability by credit card and validated by mail confirmation..
still nothing appear on my bank account, its sounds like a big big miss of VKB at this time with the orders ...
Lucky people would be the once who have the luck to passed a real order, I dont know how...

seems crazy

navvar

Postby navvar » Sat Apr 28, 2018 18:55

Small update with answer from VKB support.

I ordered with a debit card, where I couldn't input any expiration date information during the ordering process, I also didn't opt to create an account during the ordering process either (unable to see status of my order).

So I sent in a ticket asking if the expiration date issue was going to be a problem, and if they could somehow link my purchase to the account I created after the purchase. I created the support ticket on the 23rd of April and it was answered on the 27th of April, just to give you guys a general idea of response time.

Support told me that there was no issues with the order and that they were able to successfully withdraw the funds from my bank account, I assume this goes for everyone else who experienced this little hickup as well.

Regarding the "ordered without creating an account" situation, they told me that they were unable to link my purchase to my account, but that they were maybe looking into doing it some time in the future.

Lastly, instead of complaining on the forums, I think we should all help them help us by sending in support tickets on both large and small issues related to the new site, it'll benefit both parties in the end.

BeTeK

Postby BeTeK » Sat Apr 28, 2018 20:22

Where you can send tickets btw?

navvar

Postby navvar » Sat Apr 28, 2018 21:49

On the front page (flightsimcontrols.com) click on the dropdown menu on the top right, then go to "Contacts", from there you'll be able to send in a ticket provided you've made an account and are logged in.

Eduard VKB FSC

Postby Eduard VKB FSC » Wed May 02, 2018 18:06

Hi guys,

Today I got a confirmation from our agent at Rotterdam port that the cargo passed Custom clearance. This week we start processing all orders to get prepared for shipment. On Monday, May, 7, the orders will be collected by DHL/PostNL as it was announced earlier on the website. Not sure if all orders will be shipped on Monday, it may take few days.

Today or tomorrow we will contact each customer who ordered Gunfighter or T-Rudder pedals via email.

Best regards,
Eduard
VKB store in Europe - http://flightsimcontrols.com

Slims

Postby Slims » Wed May 02, 2018 19:43

I have not been so hyped for something in so much time, i have completely forgotten the feeling. The wait is killing me !!

Ashragon

Postby Ashragon » Wed May 02, 2018 20:57

I am hyped too. :D

My account has not yet been billed though.
So I am also a little bit concerned.

kthulu

Postby kthulu » Thu May 03, 2018 18:19

Eduard VKB FSC wrote:...

Today or tomorrow we will contact each customer who ordered Gunfighter or T-Rudder pedals via email.

Best regards,
Eduard

Has anyone of you get contacted yet?

The closer I am to finally have the stick at home the lesser my patience gets ;)

Ashragon

Postby Ashragon » Thu May 03, 2018 18:42

I haven't been contacted yet.

But Eduard answered my ticket and confirmed successful payment. (Thank your for that!)
Apparently the credit card will be charged once the item is ready for shipment.

Eskay

Postby Eskay » Thu May 03, 2018 20:48

One thing has happened to me, pay for the product with a credit card and everything was ok, a day ago the payment has been returned to my bank account, someone else has happened?

Ishtaru

Postby Ishtaru » Fri May 04, 2018 9:48

You guys make me nervous!

I checked my bank account and the money is still at VKB so everything seems ok for now. Although, the order status is still at processing. Hope everything goes smooth. I also baught a mounting plate for my simrig from monstertech. So pls dont let me hang here. ;)

Return to “VKB FSC Europe”