Problem with Gladiator NXT Evo Premium

Moderator: AdminGroup

Entaro

Problem with Gladiator NXT Evo Premium

Postby Entaro » Sat Apr 27, 2024 16:04

Good afternoon. I bought a Gladiator NXT EVO premium joystick and immediately replaced the A1 ministick with a hut. The program continues to see the ministick and wants to calibrate it. If I manually make buttons instead of POV, the buttons get numbers that are already assigned to hut C1. As a result, you get 2 huts with the same button numbers. As I understand it, the problem is that the controller does not see that a hut is connected to A1, and not a ministick. Please help me solve this problem.

Добрый день. Купил джойстик Gladiator NXT EVO premium и сразу заменил министик А1 на хатку. Программа продолжает видеть министик, хочет его калибровать. Если я вручную делаю кнопки вместо POV, кнопки получают номера, которые уже присвоены хатке С1. В итоге получаются 2 хатки с одинаковыми номерами кнопок. Как я понимаю, проблема в том, что контроллер не видит, что на А1 подключена хатка, а не министик. Помогите пожалуйста решить эту проблему.

fallout9

Re: Problem with Gladiator NXT Evo Premium

Postby fallout9 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 19:48

First of all, the version of VKBDevCfg you're using doesn't match your firmware, get the correct version from here.
Second, click the Default button under the Tools tab, then click Yes at the configure popup. Check in tester, are there any cells lighting up on the chart when clicking the A1 hat switch?

Return to “General discussions”