recommended to here after emailing VKB

Moderator: AdminGroup

tsmspace

recommended to here after emailing VKB

Postby tsmspace » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:51

I sent a message to VKB.

it's easiest if I paste it here, I will paste it below.

I built my own controller,, but it's diy, and I imagine a proper product with all the same features. It is unique because it is a game-controller style grip, with 16 axis. Not all axis are used simultaneously ( I mean, at least I don't) ,, although I do use sometimes like 8,, but the other sticks also work as 4 button switches so I use the controls all the way over the course of gameplay. (16 axis 32 buttons) ... technically I need more buttons but I use the keyboard.

Anyway,, my project is viewable at tsmspace.com which redirects to a hackaday page. I have previously entertained seeking someone to make one from a proper manufacturing setting with like, proper drivers.

below is my conversation after emailing ... I am certainly interested in discussing the idea that VKB make one. Thanks!

Comment:
Hello. Are you interested in developing a product that is a gamepad aimed at 8+ axis gaming?? Ideal uses would include such as descent, newtonian descent, and with a throttle any flight sims but mostly a small drone version. ... tsmspace.com for rough idea.

Response:
Looks like this is better asked on the forum where VKB HQ can reply directly; AeroGator or UIV (chief engineer) would be your point of contact - viewforum.php?f=24

mov

Re: recommended to here after emailing VKB

Postby mov » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:54

Hello!

I'm very sorry, but our engineers are currently very busy with other projects.
С уважением, Ольга.

Return to “General discussions”