Tablet holder for UCM Stronghold

Moderator: AdminGroup

frankyAB

Tablet holder for UCM Stronghold

Postby frankyAB » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:48

Hey everyone,

so just started with space sim among other simulators and got myself now a good vkb setup with two ucm strongholds in use. On one I would like to add my Samsung s9 ultra. I saw that there's one from VKB the phone holder, however It don't know if it might be too small and also don't like it that it's just sitting in the holder without beeing fixated. Has someone the phone holder in use with a large tablet and could let me know if it's wobbly in there. Or are there any other solutions which I could mount to the ucm Stronghold.

greetings
frankyAB

fallout9

Re: Tablet holder for UCM Stronghold

Postby fallout9 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:58

Unfortunately the phone holder will just keep your screen in place, but it will not secure it firmly in place. I suggest finding a special table support on Amazon and DIY it to get attached to the UCM. The brackets are soft metal and it's easy to drill (it might not even be the case, if you'll use the pre-drilled bracket).

frankyAB

Postby frankyAB » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:42

thanks will look into some tablet mounts, where do I get the pre drilled bracket from i've the UCM-S and there where only two "normal" u brackets without holes.

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:38

They are included in the UCM sets.

Return to “General discussions”