maybe i am just a dumb bimbo

Moderator: AdminGroup

Mao_Tse-Tung

maybe i am just a dumb bimbo

Postby Mao_Tse-Tung » Wed Feb 07, 2024 21:47

Sooooo, I've just gotten a nxt evo, and having prior experience with QMK keyboards, I may have gone a little crazy on the onboard keybindings.

Using Shift1, Shift2, and subShift7 I was finally able to map out everything I need to play star citizen with just the one stick! Yay!

Now I would like to tackle the larger issue, and i really think its an error between keyboard (flight stick) and user. mainly like, i am so so hot, but so so very dumb when it comes to working memory. As Trisha Paytas always says, "Hot girls always have a solder and SMD rework station."

What I would love to do is somehow incorporate a small like 3.7in TFT panel to print out the current bindings, dynamically changing with use of the Shift and subShift modifiers (i got a taste of that sweet sweet subShift7 nectar and now I thirst for it.) My hack n slash idea is to decide on a keybinding layout, smei-unchangeable, and utilize the boolean logic to send an led event to an external led strip, instead of illuminating a diode however I'd like my SBC to just read LED N°0 N°1 N°2, and just pull up a graphic (like i'd make it prior in inkscape) to display what buttons are mapped to whomstever /dev/input0 events. Again that is just foot of the mountain base idea which I would love some community input to further nurture it into something mighty.

Return to “General discussions”