Space combat Grip made of metal

Moderator: AdminGroup

Lordalexander

Space combat Grip made of metal

Postby Lordalexander » Wed Nov 01, 2023 21:45

I have had my VKB gladiators for the last 2 years. I LOVE THESE STICKS. I have just recently started to have problems with ware on my sticks. VKB has been AMAZING in there support and sending me the parts I need to fix my sticks. Still it has me thinking of moving to a metal stick. I am very comfortable with the layout of the Space Combat Grip. I have a job and a family so I treasure the time I have to play a game and used my sticks. The idea of taking the time to get use to a deferent layout is daunting. I would be very happy to spend the money to upgrade to the gunfighters with a metal SCG or a stick that is very close to the SCG. Does VKB have any plans to do this?

Thank you.

fallout9

Re: Space combat Grip made of metal

Postby fallout9 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:45

Sorry, can't promise anything on this at the moment.

Lordalexander

Postby Lordalexander » Fri Nov 03, 2023 22:08

I Understand that. Thank you for taking the time to respond. I would love to see an ultimate addition of the SCG. I hope you all have a blessed year.

neok23

Postby neok23 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 14:06

Yeah an SCG ultimate would be great. Giving it the same treatment as the MCG got. Maybe reusing the same swappable hat modules ( even if the shape needs to change a bit)

Metal rapid fire trigger ( still the best thing on a joystick ever), but with a bit less force required.

Upgraded buttons like in the mcg ultimate.

And maybe adding a pinky lever.

This thing will sell like hot potatoes!

Return to “General discussions”